Kayak Wars Team "one knockers"

Hey Everyone,
I am looking to add some people serious about kayak fishing to my kayak wars team. My team is "One Knockers" and we are currently in 4th place in the south east. We are looking for someone to fish both fresh and salt water and try to catch as many species as you can in both. there will be some very tough teams next year but I think we will be able to make top 5. This online contest is for bragging rights and is no cost, but we want people that will seriously try and benefit the team and help us do good! please PM me if you are interested in participating and check out how we are doing now at http://www.kayakwars.com/teampage.php?team_idvar=616&team=One+Knockers
Thanks for your time,
Austin Burroughs

Replies

• uno--masuno--mas Posts: 346 Officer
    tough beak. but i think rule #4 reads....

You and your team members must be registered before May 1st, 2013
    After May 1st, teams are finalized and no further registrants will be accepted

and i think you are actually in 21st place?

good idea do be looking for some team mates for next year though. i know i am.
    Cathedra Mea, Regulae Meae.
  • fljerryfljerry Posts: 20 Greenhorn
    Uno-mas...One Knockers is working on 2014 and they are in 4th place in "Total Combined Inches"!
  • HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,612 Admiral
    I would but I'm a loner Dottie, a rebel!
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • burroughsa0623burroughsa0623 Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    Thanks for the clarification FLJerry, Yes uno-mas we are looking for new members for 2014, and this year due to how little most of my team could fish decided at the beginning to mainly try for total inches. let me know if anyone is interested that thinks they can benefit our team!
  • summer dazesummer daze Posts: 883 Officer
    I would be interested. I am currently carrying my team...(**** they r heavy).. lol... "Fish Tales" Last I looked we were in 30th place, but I am the only one posting fish...If u need an extra member, let me know.
    jgocnk.jpg
    Tight Lines..
  • burroughsa0623burroughsa0623 Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    Summer daze: that would be cool, add me on Facebook if you will, My names Austin Burroughs.
  • summer dazesummer daze Posts: 883 Officer
    Summer daze: that would be cool, add me on Facebook if you will, My names Austin Burroughs.

Sorry brotha, don't do "FACEBOOK" ... Private message me here when the new season is coming up. I would like to be on or create a competing team.. Thx again.
    jgocnk.jpg
    Tight Lines..