2012 Edgewater 170 cc

cat talescat tales Posts: 22 Greenhorn
2012 Edgewater 170 Center Console.
Beautifull Edgewater for sale. I just bought this boat. It was a dealer demo and is being sold with new boat and motor warranties. Included is a Yamaha 3+3 warranty for 6 years of care free boating. This warranty is good through 10-12-2019. If purchased separately this warranty package would cost over $1,000.00. This boat is loaded with great features including:

32 Gallon Internal Fuel Tank
Drink Holders (6)
Cooler Seat with Cushions
Console with Storage
Bow Casting Deck / Seating with Storage Locker
Swingback Helm Seat
Aft Quater Seats with Cushions and Storage Lockers

One of the largest and most functional boats in its class, with room for six, She is at home in the bay or out on the reef. When the breeze kicks up the variable deadrise V hull makes short work of the chop while keeping you safe and dry. Her foam filled permaGrid construction makes her completly unsinkable and Edgewater offers a liftime transferable limited warranty. With her optional 115hp Yamaha expect great performace for all kinds of watersports. She will top out in the low 40's at WOT.
This fine example of this Edgewater is in remarkable condition, as close to new as She can get. Just a couple fine scratches on the cowling. Just look at the pictures and see for yourself. No bottom paint, never stored in the water, and always dealer maintained. She also comes equiped with lots of great options:

Oversized Sun Top with Stainless Bows and Hardware
Stainless Steel Split Bow Rail
Raw Water Wash down
Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
Kodiak Recirculating Baitwell
Bow Cushion Package
Upgraded 115 Yamaha EFI fourstroke with Stainless Steel Prop

Don't miss this wonderfull opportunity for a great boat. I also have a 2004 5 Star galvanized trailer available if needed that was just fully serviced, adjusted to the boat and in great conditon. I can also assist with delivery if needed.

Please call or pm me with any questions.
201-926-8315

Asking $27,900.00 R E D U C E D ...NOW ASKING $26,900.00.... Reduced yet again $24,900!!!!

Replies