Range Rover versus Motorcycles

Replies

• jad1097jad1097 Posts: 9,610 Admiral
    MARLIN44 wrote: »
    Well I guess if you don't have a brain an x-small helmet like the one you posted may fit you... It's on sale for a reason...

If your head wasn't so full of feces you would not have to spend an extra $50 for an x-large http://www.motosport.com/motorcycle/Shoei-X12-Helmet-Bautista

You wannabe biker girls are an emotional bunch.
  • HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,612 Admiral
    i'm just sad that the driver didn't run over at least 30 of those ****. they should put limiters on them and keep them to 60 mph. then we'll see how much fun it is.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • MARLIN44MARLIN44 Posts: 1,223 Officer
    jad1097 wrote: »
    If your head wasn't so full of feces you would not have to spend an extra $50 for an x-large http://www.motosport.com/motorcycle/Shoei-X12-Helmet-Bautista

You wannabe biker girls are an emotional bunch.
    so how many helmets have you bought? Those helmets are on sale for a reason do you know why?... As for the wanna be biker comment... Come out to JenningsGP or Homestead one weekend,I'll even lone you one of my little bikes to ride.
    23ea9c81-1e5b-4eb2-a384-b1be569337ad_zps36a194bd.jpg
    I've bought one and one came with my first bike.

Your panties are too tight. The moron kid who started this pizzing contest stated "My shoei helmet probably worth more then all your rods together!" which was a downright idiotic statement. Anyone defending that statement, even if they overpaid for their brain bucket, is a freaking moron.
    He made that comment to one poster... Not the group as a whole. And how do you know he is not right? The guy could have a couple of Zebco's for all anyone knows... So are you gonna come out to JenningsGP or Homestead?
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,375 AG
    He made that comment to one poster... Not the group as a whole. And how do you know he is not right? The guy could have a couple of Zebco's for all anyone knows... So are you gonna come out to JenningsGP or Homestead?

He was wrong,,, very wrong.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"

Nope. I'm not driving several hours to watch people ride bikes. I am not foolish enough to race around a track without the proper gear. Unlike your scooter, the hemi guzzles gas.

I did get to watch some ride @ homestead when I was working on a lighting project there and it looked like fun.
    Nope. I'm not driving several hours to watch people ride bikes. I am not foolish enough to race around a track without the proper gear. Unlike your scooter, the hemi guzzles gas.

I did get to watch some ride @ homestead when I was working on a lighting project there and it looked like fun.

Come on out I have everything you need. I'm a bigger guy so if Mine don't fit you, you could always wear my wife's pink and yellow leathers.:grin
  • sammy2189sammy2189 Posts: 998 Officer
    Lol you guys get mad quick. Take the sand out your virginas it's a forum stop taking things to the heart. You could tell there a lot of older gentleman here.......
    Hobie outback
    Lol you act like a baller n can't even afforded gas smh. Or maybe you just can't ride n are scared they do rent you proper gear if you don't have . It's not like there gonna let you just ride at homestead with no gear
    Hobie outback
  • PopeyePopeye Posts: 14,296 Officer
    sammy2189 wrote: »
    Lol you act like a baller n can't even afforded gas smh. Or maybe you just can't ride n are scared they do rent you proper gear if you don't have . It's not like there gonna let you just ride at homestead with no gear

Im pretty sure that you are the only one on this forum that wears aszless leather chaps.
    When I was younger, I could remember anything...

whether it had happened or not.

Mark Twain
    Come on out I have everything you need. I'm a bigger guy so if Mine don't fit you, you could always wear my wife's pink and yellow leathers.:grin

I'm 5'10' 160LB so her stuff may not fit.
  • S.S.TupperwareS.S.Tupperware Posts: 1,056 Officer
    Might be too big who knows...????

:huh

baller
    May 28, 2006 Urban Word of the Day
    A thug that has "made it" to the big time. Originally refered ball players that made it out of the streets to make millions as a pro ball player, but now is used to describe any thug that is living large.
    Might be too big who knows...????

true
  • capt billcapt bill Posts: 4,035 Officer
    Undercover cop arrested in the incident for smashing the range rover's window

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/08/undercover-cop-reportedly-arrested-in-nyc-biker-gang-attack/?intcmp=latestnews

So the cops did respond...but not in the way we would hope to imagine...
    attachment.php?attachmentid=58515&d=1353007399
  • got ants?got ants? Posts: 9,140 Officer

I has NJK leathers that will fit ya... but my fullface might freak some out....
    298756_10150840005175591_839715590_21071023_918043068_n.jpg
    tffflogocopy_zps48a02f99.jpg
    Just goes to show you that these "thugs" are cops,lawyers, people that work for the city's etc. so I'm gonna call all you fishing thugs since all you guys like to do is kill fishes lol.
    Hobie outback
  • onthefiftyonthefifty Posts: 4,072 Captain
    Just goes to show you that these "thugs" are cops,lawyers, people that work for the city's etc. so I'm gonna call all you fishing thugs since all you guys like to do is kill fishes lol.

You may be fooling some on the forum, but I can see your incredible intellect shining through! Thank you for your wonderful post, Einstein.
    Lol you guys get mad quick. Take the sand out your virginas it's a forum stop taking things to the heart. You could tell there a lot of older gentleman here.......

actually you're the one that's been acting like a little biznitch.

**** dawg, you is skinny.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 6,991 Admiral
    This thread just proves a lot of tiny
    **** ride motorcycles.
  • CheechCheech Posts: 478 Officer
    I own a Vmax and don't ride like a lot off the fools do, I'm not tiny but have been called small before :cool:

fish not "fishes". ref.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • King_MeKing_Me Delray Beach, FLPosts: 5,412 Admiral
    This thread just proves a lot of tiny
    **** ride motorcycles.

I have a big ****, I ride a Harley.
    This thread just proves I like a lot of tiny

:huh
    My comment was about the ******s arguing
    about helmets, which has nothing to do with
    the thread. Nothing was meant to imply that
    motorcyclists in general have small ****.
    My comment was about the ******s arguing
    about helmets, which has nothing to do with
    the thread. Nothing was meant to imply that
    motorcyclists in general have small ****.

Loweboy said that all the ones in Miami do.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • GardawgGardawg Posts: 7,940 Admiral
    I like motorcyclists ...

hot_blonde_963.jpg
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”
    Loweboy said that all the ones in Miami do.

He would know.
    Lol . you guys go from a video of people getting run over. To Talking about your small **** what's wrong with this forum? Never seen so many faggots in one thread.
    Hobie outback