Schiano out of his league

LonghaulLonghaul Posts: 1,745 Officer
The Bucs are one sorry looking pro sqquad.Looseing three games in the last three mins,this coach is a goner.

Replies

• frankfrank Posts: 13,292 AG
    <- - beginning to agree
    from last night
    frank wrote: »
    btw
    legarrette blount just ran in a 47 yard touchdown
    i'm thinking a reset on head coach and a qb taken in the first round next year
    sorry for the pessimism, but this coaching staff does not play with what they have and it isn't working; a scheme is a great thing to have but if it ain't working you adapt
    this coach isn't adapting
    No political signature
  • I hear Lane Kiffen is looking for a new gig.
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • ZimmerNoleZimmerNole Posts: 9,244 Officer
    Another college coach that got paid VERY well but can't cut the mustard in the NFL?

Say it ain't so?

I'm just ribbing ya, on the flip side Glennon looked good!
    Heroes On the Water
    South Florida Chapter Coordinator
    https://www.facebook.com/HOWSouthFloridaChapter

"Helping find peace for those who fought to defend it!" :USA
    FREEDOM CAPTURED!

FSU Alumni GO NOLES!!! >>
    >

2013 Hobie Outback
  • frankfrank Posts: 13,292 AG
    it gets worse, this jagoff should be shown the door
    the way he has dealt with the freweman situation speakes voulmes about his character:

Jay Glazer of FOX Sports reported on FOX Football Daily that Josh Freeman was told to not attend today’s team meetings, and Glazer also reports it may be to raise suspicions among teammates that Freeman was skipping the meeting.

And at this point, this could have been the case for the team meetings Freeman allegedly missed after his benching, which was used to show that he had quit on his team. And if so, this is a shameful move from an organization that’s been under fire for weeks now due to their handling of multiple situations.

Whether Freeman was told to avoid the meeting for innocent or nefarious reasons, the fact remains that there are serious distrust issues with the coaching staff and management in Tampa Bay, and it’s a sign that there needs to be a massive cleaning out of staff to restore league-wide belief in the integrity of the organization.

http://thepewterplank.com/2013/10/01/jay-glazer-josh-freeman-told-attend-meeting-make-teammates-think-skipping/

The latest twist in the Josh Freeman saga is not just bad for the quarterback and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

It's bad for the entire NFL.

Freeman is involved in the NFL's drug program, ESPN reported Monday night. That set off all kinds of speculation until Freeman released a statement later that evening revealing he has ADHD and entered the program voluntarily after mistakenly taking Ritalin instead of Adderall.

"Since the confidentiality of my medical status has been publicly violated," Freeman said, "I am choosing to address this matter so that grossly erroneous assumptions about me do not persist."

It's not known who leaked the information about Freeman's situation. Head coach Greg Schiano, who benched Freeman last week, denied any involvement. Not even a player's team is supposed to be made aware when he enters Stage 1 of the program. Freeman, however, suggested that it was an inside job.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--leaking-of-josh-freeman-s-involvement-in-drug-program-damages-players--relations-with-nfl-211030376.html

According to Jenna Laine of Sports Talk Florida, Josh Freeman was told to leave his own suite. The suite he paid for, filled with his family members. Instead, security told him he had to watch the game with his other inactive teammates.

I can't think of a single valid reason why the Bucs would do this. Oh, I can think up some nonsense about team spirit and being with your teammates -- but then, why was he removed from the sidelines? This feels more like a move to hurt or punish Josh Freeman, which is not something you do to grown men if you have a shred of respect for them.

http://www.bucsnation.com/2013/10/1/4791124/buccaneers-forced-josh-freeman-to-leave-his-own-suite

this coach is not helping the BUCS and is getting tripped up
    No political signature
  • Lobstercatcher229Lobstercatcher229 Posts: 4,845 Captain
    i hope the Bucs can find their way. They had a couple of good coaches in Dungy and Gruden, but those happy days are over.
  • BayGatorBayGator Posts: 1,496 Officer
    Josh Freeman is going to make $490,000 per game and he does not even have to show up to the ball field. That is one sweet gig.
  • mjnmjn Posts: 1,574 Captain
    Not if they release him, or is that guaranteed money.
  • BayGatorBayGator Posts: 1,496 Officer
    He is guaranteed 6.7 million in the article I read.
  • Sea SnakeSea Snake Posts: 5,445 Admiral
    The bucs lost 3 games in the last three minutes ??

Hell our Jags manage to lose all four games in the first 3 minutes....:banghead

....I'll take the last 3 minutes at this point....at least it looks like they're tryin'.
  • Lobstercatcher229Lobstercatcher229 Posts: 4,845 Captain
    the Jags are worse than the Bucs without question.

I heard that the Bucs got rid of Freeman because it was causing Schiano problems with his leadership. Perhaps they should have gotten rid of Schiano instead.
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,102 AG
    the Jags are worse than the Bucs without question.

I heard that the Bucs got rid of Freeman because it was causing Schiano problems with his leadership. Perhaps they should have gotten rid of Schiano instead.

The writing was on the wall a couple of years ago with Freeman. Why they waited this long to get rid of him is what I wonder.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln