How many have their own web-site?

How many members have their own web-site, either personal or for business?

I just got mine up and running and am working on it.
I went with a simple Go-Daddy site for now until I can figure out how to make my own from scratch,
Strap me in, tie me down and roll me a bone, I'm getting on an airplane and I'm flying home...

Replies

• SpaceCoast SlayerSpaceCoast Slayer Posts: 3,527 Captain
    weebly is awesome.. really user friendly.. for us dumbasses who dont know nuttin bout da interwebs..
  • razorreilly09razorreilly09 Posts: 8,401 Officer
    Does a Facebook page count?
  • Mr-OrenoMr-Oreno Posts: 192 Deckhand
    www.majestichomeswfl.com

Made this for our business last year.
    WANTED: OLD FISHING LURES
  • acarbacarb Posts: 2,357 Captain
    I have a customer whoe tends mine for me.She didint do anything fancy but enough to get our business info out there.
    www.acarbinc.com
  • treemanjohntreemanjohn Posts: 3,319 Captain
    I own a few. Are you selling products or just placing business information?
    We’re like the piggy bank that everybody is robbing, and that ends President Trump
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,414 AG
    We have several built with Weebly. The price is right and there is a fair amount of design flexibility.
    Which ever one(s) of you little boys complained about quotes in the signature should be ashamed of yourself. :blowkiss

Instead of complaining to the moderators you should just quit playing on this board.
  • NoeetticaNoeettica Posts: 2,282 Captain
    Nice little site ...Great business ...hope u R doing good with it ...
    acarb wrote: »
    I have a customer whoe tends mine for me.She didint do anything fancy but enough to get our business info out there.
    www.acarbinc.com
    want to know about my Gheenoes Go Here

http://www.noeettica.com/
  • acarbacarb Posts: 2,357 Captain
    Noeettica wrote: »
    Nice little site ...Great business ...hope u R doing good with it ...

Thanks! We started out back in 86 in the little white shop on the right and two empty crack houses where the green building is.Daddy,me and misc help when we had the business to pay them.We gutted the crack houses and turned them into usable space in 95.They were torn down when the green shop was built in 2002.We aquired the muffler shop about 4 years ago.I have me and three techs over here and Daddy has himself and one helper hangin mufflers and brakes.I am proud of it! We still work 50-60 hours a week but it keeps several households fed.Thanks again for the comments.
  • PhishbohnPhishbohn Posts: 2,978 Captain
    I have. I've shut down a few but kept the domains. I might resurrect about three next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face. - Mike Tyson.