Home Northeast (3 Forums) Northeast General Fishing & The Outdoors

Bash pics

Post up if ya have any..

What a incredible turn out and a totally fun drama free event..those that didn't come missed out on a truly fun time!!

Thanks to all that supported this cause you truly helped improve a family's life..

Seeing drew wood and family was crazy cool and filling the blood mobile up was pretty awesome too

You guys and gals are the best..I'm proud to be associated with every one of you!!

dy3u4ebe.jpg
pasy3a7u.jpg
6e3e2a4y.jpg
e6ezena7.jpg
y9ygybad.jpg
e6eru2e8.jpg

The wood family..Andrew is doing great!!!
e6u4apa8.jpg
ne5uveza.jpg
u3a7epyz.jpg
y3ezu7yg.jpg
ybeguqyt.jpg
e4u2egeq.jpg
arutyra8.jpg
ehyhabun.jpg
yqavujy9.jpg
qypudu7a.jpg
samu8uba.jpg
uqyru8u3.jpg
6u7ugyne.jpg
qynynu2a.jpg
azy2adup.jpg
aqe7eped.jpg
u5udazep.jpg
ta8ebaty.jpg
julington creek carpet care

www.jccarpetcare.com

Replies

• skeeryskeery Posts: 89 Deckhand
    Well if I am going to be assassinated...... I can't think of a better guy to be assassinated with either. LOL
  • kajokajo Posts: 4,620 Moderator
    Haha. Stinking auto spell got me again

www.jccarpetcare.com
  • BoattronicsBoattronics Posts: 5,222 Admiral
    Lol! What a great time it was!

The Mistress made her first show appearance and drew quite a crowd, especailly friday night after the caps meeting. Aj shined her up good and her stereo and lights got a good workout playing tunes for two days straight.
    20130927_210220_zps79655b38.jpg
    Tony Eden-
    Certified, licsensed and insured, Marine Electronics and rigging master, and "Dream boat" build winner with 20 years of professional experience.
    Boattronics.net
    Over 80 seperate, recent reviews from captains on this forum-
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?5295-Recent-Boattronics-reviews!
    Please call with any questions or a free estimate for the lowest price/best work available!
    904-545-1270
  • ThefourseasThefourseas Posts: 320 Deckhand
    Shocker, a narrative and picture of your boat. Nothing else from the bash.
  • knotenoughknotenough Posts: 936 Officer
    I would like to thank Tony for having his boat out there. We where there from daylight to dark it seemed for 2 days and because of IPOD technical difficulties, Tony's boat provided us background music for EVERYONE for those 2 days. The lights where cool and of course the young kids loved all that bass!!

Stephen
  • RedactionRedaction Posts: 1,865 Captain
    Looks like a lot of fun...very sorry I had to miss it. Great job to all who put forth their efforts!
    Shocker, a narrative and picture of your boat. Nothing else from the bash.

Sorry sir, you must have somehow missed the other 15 whole threads I started about the bash and the raffle I helped organize, my bad though.
    knotenough wrote: »
    I would like to thank Tony for having his boat out there. We where there from daylight to dark it seemed for 2 days and because of IPOD technical difficulties, Tony's boat provided us background music for EVERYONE for those 2 days. The lights where cool and of course the young kids loved all that bass!!

Stephen

Thanks bud, my pleasure! Im still gleaming just from being a small part of such a great thing.
    Tony Eden-
    Certified, licsensed and insured, Marine Electronics and rigging master, and "Dream boat" build winner with 20 years of professional experience.
    Boattronics.net
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?5295-Recent-Boattronics-reviews!
    Please call with any questions or a free estimate for the lowest price/best work available!
    904-545-1270
  • cuberasnappercuberasnapper Posts: 145 Deckhand
    tony boat looks great and sounds sweet. im glad that i was able to be a small part of what you guys did, and yall did alot. cant wait for the next one .it seems like this is just going to get bigger and better every year. great job to everyone!
    Mousa's Auto & Marine Interiors
    2421 St. Johns Bluff Rd.
    Jacksonville, FL 32246
    904-463-1462
    Thanks bud, no doubt about that! Our forum participation is much stronger than any other localalized fishing forum, and when we come together, GREAT things can be accomplished. I think the fact that we had some 100 anglers register for the tourney, despite terrible weather, and over $20,000 raised at the event is pretty "epic" indeed. It was raining cats and dogs friday and blowing 25+ knts and everyone still showed up. Its gonna grow into one of n.Fl.'s biggest events in just a few years! I hope Dave will stay at the helm for years to come to keep us in order and insure such a strong growth.
    Tony Eden-
    Boattronics.net
    904-545-1270
    158 if I remember correct. I figure we lost 30 or so from the wind

www.jccarpetcare.com
    I never asked after I heard 100.... 160 in those conditions is pretty dang awesome! I know pretty weather would have broken the 200 mark!
    Tony Eden-
    Boattronics.net
    904-545-1270
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,807 AG
    Some members names would be nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
    I dont think anyone has tried to name everyone at one time in fear of leaving someone out. There really was too many to count. From volunteers, to sponsors, to donations and support, the list goes on and on. The crowd its self showed extreme class too with many of the top prizes given right to the Haberman family on the spot. Words dont convey how touching this event really was.
    Tony Eden-
    Boattronics.net
    904-545-1270
    He's talking about names with faces in the pics..

We will work on the flash..too lazy and tired at the time to do it..but I will do my best

www.jccarpetcare.com
  • WhiteMikeCNWhiteMikeCN Posts: 158 Officer
    image.jpg
    The boat trip with the Haberman family and friends

image-1.jpg
    Alicia and Adam feeding stingrays at the zoo.

I must admit I had a great time spending the day with Adam and Alicia Haberman and their friends Steve and Ron. I'm not much of an inshore fisherman but I took them out and tried to put them on some big bull reds. I failed miserably at that but I think we saved the trip by taking the boat to the zoo and having a great time there. Adam hates snakes and Alicia likes the monkeys and gorillas. Alicia got to feed the stingrays before heading back to Beach Marine. All in all I had a great time and I am sure they did as well.
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,807 AG
    kajo wrote: »
    He's talking about names with faces in the pics..

We will work on the flash..too lazy and tired at the time to do it..but I will do my best

Correct. :wink
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • Morocco_madnessMorocco_madness Posts: 2,974 Captain
    It was a blast. Good to put some faces with names too. Nice meeting everybody. Mike, we got some Goliath fishing to do this Spring bro lol. Gratz to all the winners and to Dave/Shell and Tony(Black Pearl) for a great tournament. Also to all the others that had a part in the success of this event. The Habermans had a great time and got some serious financial relief which was much needed. Thought it was amazing that they even got some money for the gas expenditure. Too cool. Sorry that i couldn't stay after the awards went out. Camped out there with Pilinjunky and stayed up all night. Was exhausted... miss being 21 years old and not having to sleep. Them days are over LOL.