frankfrank Posts: 13,292 AG
alright they can do this
looking forward to seeing how the offense works with the rookie qb
and hoping demps gets to play
No political signature

Replies

• Didn't really pay attention to Glennon during pre season
    But I will say he throws a sweet ball.
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • frankfrank Posts: 13,292 AG
    demps runs and we see the speed
    game started out well and is staying that way
    No political signature
  • Long bad pass to VJ but i like the speed, trajectory and touch he has
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
    need to see some better blocking

edit
    on the run
    No political signature
  • MARLIN44MARLIN44 Posts: 1,223 Officer
    Chocked again!!!!:rotflmao
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
    23ea9c81-1e5b-4eb2-a384-b1be569337ad_zps36a194bd.jpg
  • I'm Ok with the game.
    Stupid mistakes by a rookie in the forth quarter.
    Like I said, I love his arm and he doesn't get shaken.
    He will be fine.

# 2014
    what?!?
    so he played ok, they still freaking lost and in a frustrating way by shutting down in the second half against what is supposed to be a crappy team

0-4 for the season = jags record

hard to find positives, other than demps, right now
    No political signature
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,068 AG
    Open your eyes frank, the kid did okay. He'll get better. He looked alot better than Josh. As for Demps, returning kickoffs 7 & 9 yards deep and only getting to the 10 yard line wasn't exactly brilliant.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
    Mango Man wrote: »
    . As for Demps, returning kickoffs 7 & 9 yards deep and only getting to the 10 yard line wasn't exactly brilliant.

:rotflmao :rotflmao
    Mango Man wrote: »
    Open your eyes frank, the kid did okay. He'll get better. He looked alot better than Josh. As for Demps, returning kickoffs 7 & 9 yards deep and only getting to the 10 yard line wasn't exactly brilliant.

deps got to the twenty first on his first return and the 29 on the second and only the seventh on the third, he avgd 23
    and on his only carry he got 14 yards for a first down as well as one reception for a an eight yard carry
    not too shabby for his first game

Olympic sprinter Jeff Demps made his NFL debut for the Bucs. He had a 14-yard run on his only carry, caught one pass for 8 yards and returned three kickoffs for 69 yards. http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=330929027

and my beef isn't with glennon, though his two interceptions sure as he!! didn't help
    No political signature
  • Billy No MatesBilly No Mates Posts: 2,913 Captain
    MARLIN44 wrote: »
    Chocked again!!!!:rotflmao
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

It's choked Einstein! Learn to spell!
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
    It's choked Einstein! Learn to spell!
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I'm sure if you search every thread I have posted on you can find more words I have misspelled also... Have fun.
  • on_the_rockson_the_rocks Posts: 7,907 Admiral
    you guys need to be niccer.
    DuPont wrote: »
    you guys need to be niccer.

Shouldn't you be banging some fat chick you picked up at the bar yesterday?:rotflmao
    Notice the emoticon?:wink
  • on_the_rockson_the_rocks Posts: 7,907 Admiral
    She tuned me down.
    DuPont wrote: »
    She tuned me down.
  • Billy No MatesBilly No Mates Posts: 2,913 Captain
    MARLIN44 wrote: »
    I'm sure if you search every thread I have posted on you can find more words I have misspelled also... Have fun.

It's not about the fact you can't spell.

You came on this thread with nothing to add. I simply did the same.