How, Where To Shoot Wild Boar With Arrow Or Bullet, Short Video

mcnallymcnally Posts: 358 Deckhand
[video=youtube_share;5Y9JX0ITirM]

Replies

• FLDXTFLDXT Posts: 2,521 Captain
    Do you shoot wild sows in the same spot? What about wild Barr hogs?

Wild boars are very dangerous.
  • Captjohn5150Captjohn5150 Posts: 1,698 Captain
    Shot in head....drops them strait down.....30/30 to the nut....good night...
    Clean the animal....ice it down....food....and if you are not hungry, you can be nice and feed the neibor's.....we do when we can....
    For the love of all outdoors recreational activities....what my spelling is off, that will learn ya. Pimping ain't easy unless u went to FSU, its a BS course.
    What do u get when you can connect the dots, color inside the lines, and get your release papers.....sentence served, times up at Felon sentenced university.
    Floridas first woman's college.
    The only difference between FSU and all the other colleges are other colleges accept you into the university's. At FSU you are taken into custody.
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 10,553 AG
    If hunting a feeder or food plot, shoot the lead sow in the stomach, she will run off and die and the other won't come back real soon.

Do the same with a big boar so you don't have to break a sweat disposing of his stinking carcass.
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • AllenRAllenR Posts: 2,702 Captain
    That hog aint a bit over 80# and they are calling it a trophy
  • rrbgttrrbgtt Posts: 6,758 Admiral
    Shootin' 'em in the ear works.

006-1.jpg
    From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned bobcat!
  • Skunk ApeSkunk Ape Posts: 3,855 Captain
    Me and my 10 yr old son killed a bunch with a 5" gerber last year.
  • mccrackermccracker Posts: 354 Deckhand
    Skunk Ape wrote: »

I like it
  • flydownflydown Posts: 6,464 Admiral
    Skunk Ape wrote: »

Yeah.. well.. I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night!
    DYING for me was the most HE could do. LIVING for HIM is the least I can do