Skip to main content
Home Politics

ID for obama care

kayakjoekayakjoe Posts: 812 Officer
If you are the recipient of any type of insurance or coverage through obama care will you be required
to show proper ID to both obtain and use it? Or like needing ID to vote will the left not require it??
just curious

joe
Always strive to never let your irresponsibility become someone else's responsibility
once we worry more about our obligations and responsbilities and less about our rights and privileges the better things will be

search?q=ron+paul&view=detail&id=84496DDE8E08910A94413612B2779B745F2B8E58&first=0&FORM=IDFRIR

Replies

• cprcpr Posts: 9,301 Admiral
    Guess that takes care of Holder's law suits.:rotflmao
    "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future." Niels Bohr
  • NACl H2O LuvrNACl H2O Luvr Posts: 12,386 AG
    :rotflmaoBWAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!!!

You make a very good point.....this may send the libs into another Tailspin!!!
  • NOLE66NOLE66 Posts: 1,630 Officer
    :rotflmaoBWAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!!!

You make a very good point.....this may send the libs into another Tailspin!!!

Not having and ID is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. They get their butts to the welfare office don't they!! You would thing they could make it to the courthouse or DMV to get an ID. But we ALL know why the Dems use this tactic, don't we. You HAVE to have some kind of ID to do anything these days. Its just an excuse to allow illegal voting.
  • rickcrickc Posts: 9,172 Admiral
    You need to look into how medicade operates

That is what takes care of the poor and illegals
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,521 AG
    rickc wrote: »
    You need to look into how medicade operates

That is what takes care of the poor and illegals

Does it taste like Gatorade? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • camojoecamojoe Posts: 1,118 Officer
    navigator2 wrote: »
    Does it taste like Gatorade? :)
    :Spittingcoffee:rotflmao
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Groucho Marx
  • Big BatteryBig Battery Posts: 21,882 AG
    How can this be? Isn't health care a right?
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,487 AG
    Making someone show an ID for anything is racist...
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
  • guido4198guido4198 Posts: 2,256 Captain
    UNLESS...you're in a union. The same filth that handed hundreds of millions of dollars to Obama's election campaigns....the same filth that provides kneejerk support to the left wing of the Democrat Party. You better be able to PROVE who you are to vote in THEIR election...but NOT for PRESIDENT of the United States...!!!!:rotflmao :rotflmao:rotflmao
    unionvoting_zps0b035080.jpg

Do ya ever wonder how those goons can look at themselves in a mirror without vomiting ????
  • Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    That would be a preexisting condition called HIPA
  • White DogWhite Dog Posts: 5,343 Officer
    NOLE66 wrote: »
    They get their butts to the welfare office don't they!!

Funny how the "poor disenfranchised" manage that....must have something to do with the effort/reward thing.
    The White Dog.........R.I.P..........1996 - June 2nd, 2011
  • ac2020ac2020 Posts: 5,730 Officer
    How can this be? Isn't health care a right?

Only in a civilized world.
    The only time republicans and democrats are right is when they're blaming each other. :USA
  • White DogWhite Dog Posts: 5,343 Officer
    The US wasn't civilized, lets say around 1900 or so?
    There was no civil countries before healthcare?
    The White Dog.........R.I.P..........1996 - June 2nd, 2011
    Do you go to your barber for surgery?
    The only time republicans and democrats are right is when they're blaming each other. :USA
    ac2020 wrote: »

In a civilized world is everyone entitled to have a roof over their head?
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
    fins4me wrote: »
    In a civilized world is everyone entitled to have a roof over their head?

In America everyone CAN have a roof over their head nowadays. There are shelters almost everywhere.

In a civilized world is everyone entitled to transportation?
    "Today is MINE"
  • phlatsphilphlatsphil Posts: 14,632 AG
    You don't need an ID to start receiving social security, why would you need an ID to enroll in one of exchanges for health insurance?
  • NACl H2O LuvrNACl H2O Luvr Posts: 12,386 AG
    phlatsphil wrote: »
    You don't need an ID to start receiving social security, why would you need an ID to enroll in one of exchanges for health insurance?

DO you think you'll need some form of ID when you show up at the hospital?
    In a civilized world is everyone entitled to transportation?

Ever hear of buses, subways, trains?

You have this wrong view on things.

I love capitalism because it is the only way to ensure we can also take care of the less fortunate.

People like you just rather **** all over them and call them names. Jesus would be mad at you.
  • kayakjoekayakjoe Posts: 812 Officer
    ac...healthcare is not a right. you have a right to seek healthcare. you do not have the right to have it provided to you. there is a difference

joe
    Always strive to never let your irresponsibility become someone else's responsibility
    once we worry more about our obligations and responsbilities and less about our rights and privileges the better things will be

search?q=ron+paul&view=detail&id=84496DDE8E08910A94413612B2779B745F2B8E58&first=0&FORM=IDFRIR
    Ever hear of buses, subways, trains?

You have this wrong view on things.

I love capitalism because it is the only way to ensure we can also take care of the less fortunate.

People like you just rather **** all over them and call them names. Jesus would be mad at you.

very little of this nation is covered by those services and if so many are not free,,, so I will ask again,, In a civilized world is everyone entitled to transportation?
    "Today is MINE"
  • dstockwelldstockwell Posts: 13,830 AG
    ID = good idea, about time. They also need to dump the Spanish website - can't speak English - to bad..
    It is not the responsibility of the United States to solve the problems of other countries.
  • rvadogrvadog Posts: 831 Officer
    kayakjoe wrote: »
    ac...healthcare is not a right. you have a right to seek healthcare. you do not have the right to have it provided to you. there is a difference

You and I will have to agree to disagree here.
    rvadog wrote: »
    You and I will have to agree to disagree here.

I will ask you then,,, Is shelter a right?
    "Today is MINE"

joe

Why isn't it a right? In what context is it not? The bill of rights? Something that predates medical technology by 250+ years? Maybe I'm thinking beyond that.

Maybe - just maybe - it's possible that we have evolved as a people and medical technology enough to consider more than something that was written in the late 1700s when society was totally different and the best medical technology was a barber's scalpel.

In modern advanced society yes, it should be. You people can continue to live in the 1700s all you want, but the rest of the country is moving on.
    Why isn't it a right? In what context is it not? The bill of rights? Something that predates medical technology by 250+ years? Maybe I'm thinking beyond that.

Maybe - just maybe - it's possible that we have evolved as a people and medical technology enough to consider more than something that was written in the late 1700s when society was totally different and the best medical technology was a barber's scalpel.

In modern advanced society yes, it should be. You people can continue to live in the 1700s all you want, but the rest of the country is moving on.

In a civilized society ,, is clothing a right??
    "Today is MINE"

Absolutely yes.
    In a civilized society ,, is clothing a right??

Yes. In the wealthiest nation on earth, those needs that are necessary for survival should be guaranteed.

Healthy food, shelter (including necessary clothing) medical care, etc.
  • dstockwelldstockwell Posts: 13,830 AG

joe
    Exactly..
    It is not the responsibility of the United States to solve the problems of other countries.