Skip to main content
Home Politics

RS pokes BHO in the eye with a sharp stick............

WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,415 AG
.....we will see if BHO blinks. Gov Scott sent a letter to BHO.

It will be hard for the forum liberals and in fact anyone who reads this post to argue with getting CERP done.

Does BHO stand for the little guy or does he not? He claims to be. Lets see him in the sugar towns south of the lake.

If he does not follow through with the requests in the letter then BHO is visibly fake as I have always said he is. I want to see BHO on the lake, in a bassboat with a fishing rod in his hand, or in an airboat, or bringing a bucket of money to SoFlo to finally get this 40 Y.O. project done.

Team BHO likes to digitize about a trillion dollars a year so digitize a little extra to fully fund CERP immediately. Period. Let's see, jobs for SoFlo for a long time, a region that is struggling with a comeback from the Obama Depression.

Text:

Scott sent a two-page letter to Obama late Tuesday that invited him and his administration to see how “federal shortcomings” have affected families in the regions near the lake.......................In his letter, Scott chides the Obama administration for not prioritizing federal aid including money to repair the aging dike.............Scott also has claimed the federal government is lagging on its commitment to projects designed to hold back as much water as possible during peak flow periods and clean out nitrogen and phosphorus before it hits the estuary and the lagoon as part of the Central Everglades Restoration Plan.

Much more at the link: >>>>> http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2013/sep/...as-damaged-by/

Replies

• Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 29,129 AG
    Did Scott ever pay back that money his company stole from Medicare?
    Vote for the other candidate
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,521 AG
    Maybe RS can shame Washington into restoring one of America's natural treasures. Whatever works. BHO keep your damned nose out of the ME and do something good for your country.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,999 Admiral
    classic post #2 that's a real "sportsman" for you and a classic example of completely loosing perspective
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,415 AG
    Mister-Jr wrote: »

:ontopic
  • Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    Conservatives complaining liberals aren't giving them enough free stuff.

classic.
    Finfinder wrote: »
    classic post #2 I guess communist's are not "sportsman"

Obama is going to ask Jesus to make the rain stop. Don't know if will work since Obama is a Muslim and I'm sure Jesus listens to them.

classic.

You don't fish and you don't care about the environment.....or jobs........got it. Thanks.

Somethings are bigger than politics. This issue is one of them.

Furthermore, it was the USCOE that jacked things up to begin with. Then need to fix it and now. Period.

classic.

Just asking the feds to fix what they broke a long time ago. See USACOE. Apparently your flotilla came in late, or you missed the Cuba thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,999 Admiral
    Obama is going to ask Jesus to make the rain stop. Don't know if will work since Obama is a Muslim and I'm sure Jesus listens to them.

why do hate the state you "claim" to reside in so much?
    WE you suck. You hit post just nano seconds before I did. :grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dstockwelldstockwell Posts: 13,828 AG
    So what will those who control the purse strings do. "Congress’ pace in providing the funding needed to keep up with Florida’s investments is frustrating, at best."
    It is not the responsibility of the United States to solve the problems of other countries.
    You don't fish and you don't care about the environment.....or jobs........got it. Thanks.

Somethings are bigger than politics. This issue is one of them.

Furthermore, it was the USCOE that jacked things up to begin with. Then need to fix it and now. Period.

So as long as we borrow money from china that we have no ability to repay and put the grandkids in debt up to their eyeballs for things that benefit you directly you are ok with it.

Got it... thanks.

The upside is if you get the bailout you can still blame obama....
  • VenturesomeVenturesome Posts: 1,743 Officer
    conchy, the gift that keeeeeeps on giving........ nice to see some things never change around here..........i'm out for another few months...
    2392.jpg
  • rvadogrvadog Posts: 831 Officer
    Affect their fishing and suddenly righties are all environmentalists.
    If Obama gives the money he's a liberal pos driving us farther in debt. If he doesn't give the money he's a pos destroying the environment and ruining fishing and jobs.

It's a win win no matter what happens we get to complain.
  • seajay-1seajay-1 Posts: 4,736 Captain

Scott's Co. never stole anything. He was cleared of any implied wrong doing.
    Funny no one on the left has made a comment about BHO and if he will do the right thing for the little man and pony up some bogus Obama dollars so we can get jobs, fix the dike and create jobs for south Florida.

All the lefties wants to do is try to paint me with a broad brush. The can't attack my points because they are correct.
  • NACl H2O LuvrNACl H2O Luvr Posts: 12,386 AG
    Funny no one on the left has made a comment about BHO ....

I'm surprised they haven't called you out for Blasphemy yet.
    If Obama gives the money he's a liberal pos driving us farther in debt. If he doesn't give the money he's a pos destroying the environment and ruining fishing and jobs.

It's a win win no matter what happens we get to complain.

A sad statement you make, CC. Please reread my OP. BHO has a chance to redeem himself and actually do something right. I know he probably won't and he has a hard time doing the right thing but here is his chance. Will he do the right thing and give the state of FL recompense for 70 years of USCOE mistakes? It would be the right thing to help the little guy, right?
  • dstockwelldstockwell Posts: 13,828 AG
    One POTUS to handout 7 years worth - holy ****. Looks like RS also needs to figure out to work with a 10 - 15 % contingency over the life of a 30Yr 10B dollar share pay program.
    It is not the responsibility of the United States to solve the problems of other countries.
    seajay-1 wrote: »

In settlements reached in 2000 and 2002, Columbia/HCA pled guilty to 14 felonies and agreed to a $600+ million fine in the largest fraud settlement in US history. Columbia/HCA admitted systematically overcharging the government by claiming marketing costs as reimbursable, by striking illegal deals with home care agencies, and by filing false data about use of hospital space. They also admitted fraudulently billing Medicare and other health programs by inflating the seriousness of diagnoses and to giving doctors partnerships in company hospitals as a kickback for the doctors referring patients to HCA. They filed false cost reports, fraudulently billing Medicare for home health care workers, and paid kickbacks in the sale of home health agencies and to doctors to refer patients. In addition, they gave doctors "loans" never intending to be repaid, free rent, free office furniture, and free drugs from hospital pharmacies.

In late 2002, HCA agreed to pay the U.S. government $631 million, plus interest, and pay $17.5 million to state Medicaid agencies, in addition to $250 million paid up to that point to resolve outstanding Medicare expense claims. In all, civil law suits cost HCA more than $2 billion to settle, by far the largest fraud settlement in US history.
    In settlements reached in 2000 and 2002, Columbia/HCA pled guilty to 14 felonies and agreed to a $600+ million fine in the largest fraud settlement in US history. Columbia/HCA admitted systematically overcharging the government by claiming marketing costs as reimbursable, by striking illegal deals with home care agencies, and by filing false data about use of hospital space. They also admitted fraudulently billing Medicare and other health programs by inflating the seriousness of diagnoses and to giving doctors partnerships in company hospitals as a kickback for the doctors referring patients to HCA. They filed false cost reports, fraudulently billing Medicare for home health care workers, and paid kickbacks in the sale of home health agencies and to doctors to refer patients. In addition, they gave doctors "loans" never intending to be repaid, free rent, free office furniture, and free drugs from hospital pharmacies.

In late 2002, HCA agreed to pay the U.S. government $631 million, plus interest, and pay $17.5 million to state Medicaid agencies, in addition to $250 million paid up to that point to resolve outstanding Medicare expense claims. In all, civil law suits cost HCA more than $2 billion to settle, by far the largest fraud settlement in US history.

And none of that involved Scott directly.
    Junior >>>>>> :ontopic
    A sad statement you make, CC. Please reread my OP. BHO has a chance to redeem himself and actually do something right. I know he probably won't and he has a hard time doing the right thing but here is his chance. Will he do the right thing and give the state of FL recompense for 70 years of USCOE mistakes? It would be the right thing to help the little guy, right?

:grin
    And none of that involved Scott directly.

Yeah, he had nothing to with it. JHC

If he did do you think the taxpayers of the other 56 states would think this a good idea?
    If he did do you think the taxpayers of the other 56 states would think this a good idea?

Nope they have there own agenda. Until they vacation in Fla.
  • rickcrickc Posts: 9,172 Admiral

You probably don't want to read this

http://www.politifact.com/florida/article/2010/oct/12/fact-checking-democrats-latest-attack-rick-scott/
    rickc wrote: »

Sorry your Tampa paper link is missing.
    Nope they have there own agenda. Until they vacation in Fla.

Or migrate there to die.