Cleaning Sea Deck Material

91tiger91tiger Posts: 551 Officer
What cleaning product is best to clean Sea Deck? I have it on top of my Yeti for a casting platform and on top of the poling platform. I love standing on it but I have a hard time keeping it clean. Seems to really hold stains. I haven't really experimented with any chemicals like bleach yet because I don't know how it would hold up to it. Boat soap and scrubbing does very little good.

Thanks.

Replies

• Amurleopard1967Amurleopard1967 Posts: 267 Deckhand
    I agree with you, same thing with me. I am following along with this one.
  • FS DanFS Dan Posts: 2,351 Moderator
    I've heard soft scrub is good for the white seadek.

CMD
    Formerly Catmandew
  • teampryorteampryor Posts: 218 Officer
    also curious, considering this product. But if its hard to keep clean...
  • FlatsBoyFlatsBoy Posts: 1,354 Officer
    Star Brite deck cleaner works wonders!
  • testerman28testerman28 Posts: 1,329 Officer
    if you use a simple clorox cleanup spray from the store it may work.. wet the area first, spray it on the whole area you want to do, take a deck brush or rag and scrub some and see if that works.. wink also will take out any stain but is wicked stuff..
  • 91tiger91tiger Posts: 551 Officer
    Great to know the Star Brite Deck Cleaner cleaner works. I use it to clean my non skid after multi day trips and it does great. I was hesitant to use anything on the sea Deck until I heard from someone who had experience with it first.
  • SpaceboundFisherSpaceboundFisher Posts: 43 Deckhand
    I had the Sea Deck on my entire boat and pressure washing does wonder's. Try hitting it with a little boat soap then a pressure washer and it will clean right up...
    Ranger bay 2300
    Pathfinder 2400V
    Pathfinder 22 TE
  • ASBASB Posts: 32 Deckhand
    I tried everything on my seadek and couldn't get the dark stains out
    The best but not perfect was sno bowl.
    I feel for people who do the whole boat with that stuff