Home Northwest General Fishing & The Outdoors

TV alert High School football

Allot of you South Georgia Albany guys check out GPTV Fri 8 pm. Collins Hill vs Roswell

#67 OL on Collins Hill - has some Albany roots - says Auburn is on his short list too.

Big test for both teams early!!!
Sometimes the nicest people you meet are covered in tattoos & sometimes the most judgmental people you meet go to church on Sundays...

Replies

• wishfishinwishfishin Posts: 4,080 Captain
    I'll have to catch it. It'll be more enjoyable after taking your advice and getting HD. What was I waiting on?....sweat beads on football players never looked so good. BTW, makeup can only help so much for some of the talking heads.
    1268964408215_zps1ab1a85e.gif
  • BigfootBigfoot Posts: 9,383 Admiral
    wishfishin wrote: »
    I'll have to catch it. It'll be more enjoyable after taking your advice and getting HD. What was I waiting on?....sweat beads on football players never looked so good. BTW, makeup can only help so much for some of the talking heads.

Only problem with HD, any TV without stinks. I have half mine and will be upgrading the rest.

The best thing as you said about HD is the sports...

Keep your ear/eyes out for #67 - comes from good stock. His namesake was a stud player for DeerfieldW headed to Auburn. Died in a car wreck.

plays with allot of heart...
    Sometimes the nicest people you meet are covered in tattoos & sometimes the most judgmental people you meet go to church on Sundays...
  • MulletMullet Posts: 2,396 Moderator
    Bigfoot wrote: »
    His namesake was a stud player for DeerfieldW headed to Auburn. Died in a car wreck.

plays with allot of heart...

Who? I know Alan Manley was at Auburn when he died. Is that the one?
    Mullet wrote: »
    Who? I know Alan Manley was at Auburn when he died. Is that the one?

YESSIR, his best friend Mike Hienderlighter named his first born after Manley.

Look for Alan Hienderlighter tonight...he's a Hoss Like Manley was...

Signed: me never tangoed with Manley, knew better.
    Collins Hill has defending Champs Brookwood this week...

#67 bout to do his thang
    307007_2165956921205_1615116074_2236971_7270647_n.jpg
  • UgahewesUgahewes Posts: 5,322 Admiral
    id arm wrestle him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]