Great chance to go offshore with Hubbards this weekend! No crowded boat

Heads up for a great fishing opportunity. Hubbard’s 39 hour trip this weekend has a real light load. This would be a great chance to get offshore on a terrific boat with plenty of elbow room These guys are great fisherman. I have been out a bunch of times and always had a great time. This time we stand a great shot and loading up on Mango, yellow tail and plenty of other fish. I heard a little rumor that Capt. Mark is going try and hunt down some Cubera snapper and Muttons on this trim! To see the fish that come back from these trips will blow your mind. I don’t work for them, I’m not an employee or connected in any way other than that I fish the boat when I can. I’m putting this out there so that other folks might get a chance to jump in and join a trip with a light load of fisherman. The weather looks like it’s going to be fine. The storm is moving way east and they are traveling way west.
The boat leaves the dock at 3 PM on Friday and gets back Sunday Morning. They leave from Johns Pass at Madeira Beach. You have a nice chance to get some sleep on the way out and then get at the fish till you are worn out. I like the fact that that I can get a good rest on the way back in and not feel beaten up by the time I get back on Sunday morning.
They have decent rental rods if you need one, but I like to bring my own stuff. You can get live bait right at the dock from them or catch your own offshore. A very nice lady by the name of Tammy runs the galley and will keep you fed so you don’t really need to bring any grub. They have a meal ticket which is a good deal and a no hassle solution to the food thing. You need to bring a sleeping bag and your personal stuff. The boat has a shower so you can get cleaned up before hitting the sack for the ride home.
If you can get away, this is the time do it.
You can check them out at www.hubbardsmarins.com or give them a call at 1-800-775-06

Replies

• Fintastic.IncFintastic.Inc Posts: 251 Deckhand
    It might be a bumpy out there even in that big cat.
    I love how they have 15-20 kts and only 2-4 ft seas. One of the two are wrong for sure. Keep your eyes on it
    FRIDAY
    NORTHWEST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET.
    ISOLATED SHOWERS IN THE AFTERNOON.

FRIDAY NIGHT
    WEST WINDS AROUND 20 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET.
    ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS.

SATURDAY
    WEST WINDS AROUND 15 KNOTS. SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET. ISOLATED
    THUNDERSTORMS.

SATURDAY NIGHT
    WEST WINDS AROUND 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET.
    ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS.

SUNDAY
    WEST WINDS AROUND 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET. ISOLATED
    THUNDERSTORMS.
    www.fintasticinc.com
    Lagerhead Fishing Team
    Team Cabo Loco
  • XafXaf Posts: 1,041 Officer
    Since they have such a light load ask them if you can get a discount. I hear they may be willing to deal :)
  • Navy_FishingNavy_Fishing Posts: 816 Officer
    I was there today and they offered me a deal, but I had to have 3 friends as well. They were 4 fisherman short of a trip at about 3 PM today.
  • P.cliffordP.clifford Posts: 226 Officer
    fishing trip is on. Thanks to Mark and the terrific folks at Hubbards. Lets hope the weather cuts us a break.