Blake shelton

fishknutfishknut Posts: 3,928 Captain
At the concert, anyone else here?
Fail to plan, plan to fail.......

Replies

  • jad1097jad1097 Posts: 9,610 Admiral
    Must not be very good if you are on the forum too
  • rock_fishrock_fish Posts: 11,689 AG
    Who?
  • Triple Threat 33TTriple Threat 33T Posts: 18,669 Admin
    No, I'm not. Hope this helps
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
  • jad1097jad1097 Posts: 9,610 Admiral
    rock_fish wrote: »
    Who?

    google says some hillbilly singer or something
  • Triple Threat 33TTriple Threat 33T Posts: 18,669 Admin
    I'm in my buddies garage singing old Johnny Cash songs.
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
  • jad1097jad1097 Posts: 9,610 Admiral
    I didn't have to google him. You did bring ear plugs for your buddy, right?

    My son picked one of these up today for $10. Stripped it and we are sanding it now. http://for-sale.yowcow.com/listing/34344447/
  • rock_fishrock_fish Posts: 11,689 AG
    jad1097 wrote: »
    google says some hillbilly singer or something

    So bad music?
  • Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 6,339 Admiral
    My step-daughter and my wife's ex are there. He's the idiot singing Beatles tunes to the crowd around him.
    Always Do Sober What You Said You'd Do Drunk. That Will Teach You To Keep Your Mouth Shut. - Ernest Hemingway
  • jad1097jad1097 Posts: 9,610 Admiral
    rock_fish wrote: »
    So bad music?



    I believe so.
  • got ants?got ants? Posts: 9,140 Officer
    jad1097 wrote: »
    I didn't have to google him. You did bring ear plugs for your buddy, right?

    My son picked one of these up today for $10. Stripped it and we are sanding it now. http://for-sale.yowcow.com/listing/34344447/

    So you have it listed for $150?

    Maybe if you were in San Diego....
    lowbike2.jpg
    tffflogocopy_zps48a02f99.jpg
  • jad1097jad1097 Posts: 9,610 Admiral
    got ants? wrote: »
    So you have it listed for $150?

    Maybe if you were in San Diego....

    What are you on son? Do you lack comprehension skills? Let me clarify:

    He bought it today.
    We stripped it down today.
    We started sanding it today.
    The link/ad is a month old....hmmm, those with a few brain cells left can figure out it is not our ad.
  • johnDjohnD WC FLPosts: 6,400 Admiral
    pretty sure joe buttons did not make this one...
  • fishknutfishknut Posts: 3,928 Captain
    It was the wifes birthday gift, she likes Blake. He put on a good show, but dang I hate being around a bunch of drunk foolish people, pretty sure that's my last concert for a while. There were a bunch of hotties in daisy dukes though.....
    Fail to plan, plan to fail.......
  • tagtag Posts: 8,815 Admiral
  • Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 6,339 Admiral
    fishknut wrote: »
    There were a bunch of hotties in daisy dukes though.....

    Was there much twerking going on?
    Always Do Sober What You Said You'd Do Drunk. That Will Teach You To Keep Your Mouth Shut. - Ernest Hemingway
  • PhescadorPhescador Posts: 3,816 Officer
    fishknut wrote: »
    It was the wifes birthday gift, she likes Blake. He put on a good show, but dang I hate being around a bunch of drunk foolish people, pretty sure that's my last concert for a while. There were a bunch of hotties in daisy dukes though.....

    Pop Country'd. Bunch of fart bro's and date **** victims waiting to happen.

    Meanwhile I was at an incredible show last night and most everyone I encountered was congenial and in control except for a few over-spun wooks. They encored with Willie's On The Road Again. Probably better country music than the entire Blake Sheldon concert combined.
    Ewe Inn Joy Mice Elf.
  • fishknutfishknut Posts: 3,928 Captain
    Tarpon65 wrote: »
    Was there much twerking going on?

    Did not see any, wouldnt have minded though....
    Fail to plan, plan to fail.......
  • fishknutfishknut Posts: 3,928 Captain
    Phescador wrote: »
    Pop Country'd. Bunch of fart bro's and date **** victims waiting to happen.

    Meanwhile I was at an incredible show last night and most everyone I encountered was congenial and in control except for a few over-spun wooks. They encored with Willie's On The Road Again. Probably better country music than the entire Blake Sheldon concert combined.

    Yes SJ your concert was better then mine, shessh....
    Fail to plan, plan to fail.......
  • GT FishGT Fish Posts: 9,448 Officer
    I'm in my buddies garage singing old Johnny Cash songs.
    Wow i missed it!
    mousey.gif
    61903c544aca27b57fb2aa29e6bc4a3b.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
  • PhescadorPhescador Posts: 3,816 Officer
    fishknut wrote: »
    Yes SJ your concert was better then mine, shessh....

    Lol...I keep trying to tell you to get on the bus.
    Ewe Inn Joy Mice Elf.
  • Was his hot little wifey there?
  • cprcpr Posts: 9,309 Admiral
    Was his hot little wifey there?

    The psycho? That chick is scary.
    "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." F. Scott Fitzgerald

    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future." Niels Bohr
  • fishknutfishknut Posts: 3,928 Captain
    Was his hot little wifey there?


    Little???? Um no...
    Fail to plan, plan to fail.......
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 9,715 Admiral
    OMG!!! OMG!!! Blake Shetland!!! OMG!





    who is he?
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • dolfanjoeydolfanjoey Posts: 1,173 Officer
    I was there also. I watched the Clemson vs Georgia game on my phone. Blake was drunk as he!!. Saw way to many young teenage girls drunk and barfing everywhere. I am glad I only have boys.
Sign In or Register to comment.