Gators game 1

2»

Replies

• magotmagot Posts: 6,640 Officer
    frank wrote: »
    still not sold on driskel; two fumbles, two tipped passes, and some questionable dump off under pressure
    and this was toledo

Sheet, Frank, he's a good white boy. I know you hate that, but he ain't gonna be in jail, Huntley Brinkley ain't gonna have to to bail him out, and the corrupt G-Townees won't need to spend precious time on he ****. Get over it.
  • frankfrank Posts: 13,292 AG
    Magot, you surprisingly clean fellow, I don't care about a players melanoma content, i just want a cool head and skill
    driskel has skill but not a cool head
    No political signature
  • PONCEPONCE Posts: 5,943 Officer
    Calusa wrote: »
    I give UF a C- or D+ for the lackluster performance against Toledo.

I thought UF was solid.
  • JesseJamesJesseJames Posts: 2,408 Officer
    still not sold on driskel; two fumbles, two tipped passes, and some questionable dump off under pressure
    and this was toledo

Hard to fault Driskel for two fumbles when he was blind sided because the back up HB completely forgot his blocking assignment and let a D-back come in untouched.

17/22 (77% completion) for 153yds and a TD. Didn't throw any picks and hit seven different receivers.

His progressions were better and he was able to draw the D off with his eyes in several different occasions. They're not going to open the play book wide the first game and what you saw yesterday was exactly the type if game Pease and Boom want.

- James
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    copoutfishing.com
  • magotmagot Posts: 6,640 Officer
    Magot, you surprisingly clean fellow, I don't care about a players melanoma content,

Dadgummit. He's got cancer? I'm sorry to hear that. I think he had a future.
    doh
    that's why i get for trying to use big words
    No political signature
  • sk018sk018 Posts: 2,958 Captain
    I am very concerned.
    I sure hope they were trying not to show anything on offense...Their play calling and lack of explosive plays is a major concern. They never throw the ball down field, looks like last years offense again.
    but, the secondary is tremendous. Hargreaves is the next Joe Haden, and Roberson and Purifoy are NFL guys too.
  • upacreekupacreek Posts: 1,083 Officer
    sk018 wrote: »
    I am very concerned.
    I sure hope they were trying not to show anything on offense...Their play calling and lack of explosive plays is a major concern. They never throw the ball down field, looks like last years offense again.
    but, the secondary is tremendous. Hargreaves is the next Joe Haden, and Roberson and Purifoy are NFL guys too.

Actually they threw two down field and they were missed. Our WR's have this maddening habit of jumping for the ball when they don't have to. Clay jumps too soon when he needs to go up? :shrug
    Hope one of the new kids steps up.
  • upacreekupacreek Posts: 1,083 Officer
    DuPont wrote: »
    Clay?
    Clay Burton
  • Dirty_South_BTDirty_South_BT Posts: 92 Deckhand
    Gator fans have no need to worry. I was at the game and saw it first hand. If you think Champ and company were bitting their nails over this game you are badly mistaken. They were perfectly content with showing about 10 plays. Hell, we went into half with 2 minutes left and didn't care, same with the last drive. We ran it over and over again for a reason.

If i wanted to be concerned over anything I would say penalties.. No excuse for stupid penalties like holding and false starts. Driskel and the WRs are way ahead of last year.
  • Billy No MatesBilly No Mates Posts: 3,032 Captain
    I was at the game and saw it first hand.

I saw the same plays from my couch. Not sure how you saw more being there.:huh
  • CalusaCalusa Posts: 11,881 Officer
    Gator fans who believe Muschamp was "holding back" the team's arsenal ...... :rotflmao

Sure, corch told those offensive linemen to let a linebacker come in and cream Driskel - twice. Corch must have also ignored the quickly emptying stadium seats in the 3rd quarter.

GMAFB!!! :rotflmao
    FS Forum member since January 4, 2003
    Member #12478
    Not a Jew
  • on_the_rockson_the_rocks Posts: 7,910 Admiral
    upacreek wrote: »
    Clay Burton
    Isn't Trey Button the TE / slot guy. I thought Clay was the back up and did not catch a ball.
  • Captjohn5150Captjohn5150 Posts: 1,698 Captain
    The gators, the cane....this weekend.....power and attitude collide at full speed....TT and the gators rubbed the canes noises in the ground in championship city the last time they played....home of the florida gators....now the canes get to avenge their loss, regain some pride of the once mighty cane nation......to show the world the canes are back....to do it in front of their home crowd of 6 or 7 hundred fans at there stadium..........wait a minute......that's right, the canes don't have a football stadium...why is that.....oh well at least they have 6 or 700 fans that will ride the tail of cane victory as long as the canes are winning........
    For the love of all outdoors recreational activities....what my spelling is off, that will learn ya. Pimping ain't easy unless u went to FSU, its a BS course.
    What do u get when you can connect the dots, color inside the lines, and get your release papers.....sentence served, times up at Felon sentenced university.
    Floridas first woman's college.
    The only difference between FSU and all the other colleges are other colleges accept you into the university's. At FSU you are taken into custody.
    Gator fans who believe Muschamp was "holding back" the team's arsenal ...... :rotflmao

Sure, corch told those offensive linemen to let a linebacker come in and cream Driskel - twice. Corch must have also ignored the quickly emptying stadium seats in the 3rd quarter.

**** break given... I know you can't help yourself.
  • RedBaronRedBaron Posts: 6,781 Officer
    Clay plays TE
    Trey is Slot
    Come to Forced Sex University where you can **** women for free!!!

People were leaving because they knew UF had it in that bag and had no interest of running the score up. Maybe if you were at the game and not behind your keyboard on the couch you would have known it was incredibly hot. So are you saying that because FL allowed 2 hits on the QB that they are a crappy team ?

So if 'Champ was so worried, why did he let the clock run down with around 3 minutes left going into the half and at the end of the game ?
    RedBaron wrote: »
    Clay plays TE
    Trey is Slot

Did Clay catch any passes last week?
    DuPont wrote: »
    Did Clay catch any passes last week?

No....I think he dropped one.
    He did catch a few passes last season. dropped some too.
  • CalusaCalusa Posts: 11,881 Officer
    People were leaving because they knew UF had it in that bag and had no interest of running the score up.

People knew that game was in the bag the day it appeared on the schedule.

Back when the Gators had a good team and corch, fans would stay and watch the pounding of a cream puff right to the last tick of the clock.

Too hot? :rotflmao
    FS Forum member since January 4, 2003
    Member #12478
    Not a Jew
    Back when the Gators had a good team and corch, fans would stay and watch the pounding of a cream puff right to the last tick of the clock.

Spoken like a true gator fan expert.

:rotflmao
    People knew that game was in the bag the day it appeared on the schedule.

Your like the greatest Gator fan who never was. Who's your team ? Hard to tell which team your playing for by your profile picture.....
  • Captjohn5150Captjohn5150 Posts: 1,698 Captain
    UF, UM, and FSU all lined up scrub rub out teams to play as a first game of the season....UF played Up, UM played down, FSU played with themselves......I sure hope they took some of the broken back sod for the grave yard.....
    For the love of all outdoors recreational activities....what my spelling is off, that will learn ya. Pimping ain't easy unless u went to FSU, its a BS course.
    What do u get when you can connect the dots, color inside the lines, and get your release papers.....sentence served, times up at Felon sentenced university.
    Floridas first woman's college.
    The only difference between FSU and all the other colleges are other colleges accept you into the university's. At FSU you are taken into custody.
  • MARLIN44MARLIN44 Posts: 1,223 Officer
    Gator fans have no need to worry. I was at the game and saw it first hand

:Sinking
    . Driskel and the WRs are way ahead of last year.

:Spittingcoffee
    23ea9c81-1e5b-4eb2-a384-b1be569337ad_zps36a194bd.jpg
    i meant he can't power run for a first like tebow could
    not sold on driskel yet do to poor decision making when flustered

STILL
    No political signature