TT cut...

13»

Replies

• RedBaronRedBaron Posts: 6,781 Officer
    So if only about 1% of the players make it to an NFL Roster.......

What percentage of CFB players that make it are QBs?

What percentof CFB players that are QBs and make it to the NLF become starters and win a playoff game?

please show answer to the nearest .0001%
    Come to Forced Sex University where you can **** women for free!!!
  • Tarpon NoleTarpon Nole Posts: 1,857 Officer
    RedBaron wrote: »
    How many QBs never make it to the NFL? How many NEVER play a single down? How many never start a single game? How many never get into the playoffs? How many never win a playoff game? Take that as your denominator.....How many have? That is your numerator. To be in that small group of people.....is pretty special.

Funny how TN thinks he knows something about me. He doesn't and that is sad.

BTW....what does your "insider" tell you these days? You know......the one that you used when you guaranteed us that FSU's move out of the ACC was a done deal and that they would never play another ACC conf game??? Are you related to fatty?

You can try to spin out of this one if you want.
    When I get to an actual computer I will go back and find my actual quote. It was FSU won't be in the ACC, at least not as the current ACC stands, or something like that.
    Bull.
  • CheechCheech Posts: 478 Officer
    Maybe TT will take up golf I heard he got a par 5 in 2 strokes :hail
  • MARLIN44MARLIN44 Posts: 1,223 Officer
    So tell us Red is Timmy good enough to be an NFL QB?
    23ea9c81-1e5b-4eb2-a384-b1be569337ad_zps36a194bd.jpg
    I have always said he was not. He did much better in the NFL than I thought he would. If a team would be willing to change much of their personnel to fit him, yes he could do very well.

I love how so many used to say he couldn't play in the NFL because NFL Qbs can't run the ball. Say hello to Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick, RG3, Cam Newton
  • Tarpon NoleTarpon Nole Posts: 1,857 Officer
    I have always said he was not. He did much better in the NFL than I thought he would. If a team would be willing to change much of their personnel to fit him, yes he could do very well.

I love how so many used to say he couldn't play in the NFL because NFL Qbs can't run the ball. Say hello to Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick, RG3, Cam Newton

They can also throw a forward pass
  • JaxNoleJaxNole Posts: 1,705 Captain

Apples and Oranges. The four you listed are excellent passers with very quick releases.
    I understand that, thus I always thought he would be limited.

I think they have tried to "improve his throwing motion" and it has completely messed him up. He was better at throwing the ball when he was a soph at UF than he is now. Some of you guys need to go back and look at some of his Heisman year games.....he was throwing the ball accurately with zip. Just look at his stats for more proof.
  • on_the_rockson_the_rocks Posts: 7,910 Admiral
    Maybe that is why Urban did not tweak the motion. He does look like he is "thinking" and not just playing now.
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,175 AG
    Resinhead wrote: »
    No doubt. Looks like Flash was the first one to put a penny on the train track after reading the entire thread.

Actually it was you doing your best at insulting and trolling.
    Resinhead wrote:
    No big surprise to anyone not wearing orange and blue glasses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • on_the_rockson_the_rocks Posts: 7,910 Admiral
    This may have legs...
  • ResinheadResinhead Posts: 10,510 AG
    Flash wrote: »
    Thanks for the memories Tim.

Yeah... that comment was real insulting. sorry to hurt your feelings.

Better check again on that trolling. The derailing of the thread was you going back to his UF days posting pics providing you another one of your tongue in cheek wink moments.

Way to try to keep the peace around here.

:rotflmao

Btw... you forgot to quote my second part of the post...
    "Good luck to him whatever he does"
    The post was about Tim. Just thanking him for the memories of his great games in his College days. I apologize if that one brought up bad memories for you.
    And yes, I saw your backhanded compliment, aka TTF.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
    Whatever you say :wink

Glad you finally understand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Resinhead wrote: »
    Whatever you say :wink

Worth repeating.
    Can you two get a room?