Stadium seats

mrblugilmrblugil Posts: 824 Officer
Why the hell do those people that come to games with the folding stadium seats think the folks behind them are supposed to scrunch up so they can lean back an enjoy the game like their in their recliner at home,had a husband an wife come to h. s. game last night plunked their fat ****'s down with their seats an proceeded to enojy game in comfort while daugther an I had to make like pretzels to accomodate their seats:banghead

Replies

• CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    Reclining stadium seats? Sweet. Why did you let him ruin your experience? Tell the fat as you are in better shape and will whip his *** if he doesn't sit up.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • mrblugilmrblugil Posts: 824 Officer
    LOL well at 76 I guess I could have cranked him over the head with my cane,but if I broke it I couldn't retreat
  • on_the_rockson_the_rocks Posts: 7,910 Admiral
  • teampryorteampryor Posts: 218 Officer
    Yes, no umbrellas and nor seats with backs. Standardized rules for every stadium.
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,102 AG
    mrblugil wrote: »
    LOL well at 76 I guess I could have cranked him over the head with my cane,but if I broke it I couldn't retreat
    :Spittingcoffee

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln