New Mod in Town

I’d like to welcome Tobias L. Pardue, tokinred, as the new moderator/member for the West Central region of the Florida Sportsman Forum. Our goals with establishing a moderator for each region are pretty straight forward, we want to help enhance and grow your experience here. Welcome aboard tokinred.

Replies

• CaptainBlyCaptainBly Posts: 1,967 Captain
    I put one graphic of Tobias up with water wings (http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?5857-Offshore-7-10-11....Go-west...Go-west/page2) and he goes to this extent to be able to edit me?

Congrats Tobias....
    In Loving Memory of James Zielske, January 19, 1957-July 5, 2013
  • tokinredtokinred Posts: 202 Officer
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sure I will screw up along the way, but I will do my best. My goal in accepting this position is to make everyone feel comfortable posting reports, etc. The only thing I anticipate "moderating" is the negative stuff and the unnecessary drama. The FS forum is a wonderful place to get info and share experiences. When someone posts up a fishing report with pics, follow the old rule that mama taught you: "If you don't have something nice to say...." I know a lot of members quit posting reports for this very reason. I invite you all to start posting again. There are more than 2 milion people that live in the WC area. Many of those folks fish. The FS wants to see lots of reports with lots of pics.

I know that I have learned a ton and continue to learn from this forum. The more participation we have, the better it is for everyone. Remember to post a date in each report so we all know when you had that great day. Post as much info as you can about the conditions such as water temp, tidal state, current, visibility, depth, bait used, tackle used, etc.

I am hoping to get input from members on how we can make the forum better. You can email me at [email protected] or shoot me a PM. Tight lines to all.
  • Triple Threat 33TTriple Threat 33T Posts: 18,668 Admin
    Welcome aboard Tobias! :beer

:USA
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
  • Tyson BrownTyson Brown Posts: 41 Deckhand
    Congrats Tobias!
  • gordo35gordo35 Posts: 39 Greenhorn
    Congrats Tobias.
  • tokinredtokinred Posts: 202 Officer
    Gordo, thanks, and I expect you to bring your snapper killing expertise to the FS forum. For those that don't know, Gordo can flat out lay waste to the snaps. I would love to see you post up a pic of those big mangos at the surface. I really hope we see more of you over here.
  • ozona79ozona79 Posts: 83 Deckhand
    I don't know about this guy.
  • ozona79ozona79 Posts: 83 Deckhand
    not to get that started again....

Nice Warsaw, and good to have you on board.
  • BoataciousBoatacious Posts: 113 Officer
    congrats!
  • Jack HexterJack Hexter New Port RicheyPosts: 4,378 Moderator
    Congrats Tobias....
  • JayzillaJayzilla Posts: 73 Deckhand
    Good choice, congrats Tobias! Does this mean we can't post up your old Christmas pics with that little monkey you had?
  • GetnBusyLivnGetnBusyLivn Posts: 50 Greenhorn
    Tobias
    nice job volunterring for the job. Hopefully you can get the WC section back to it's heyday.
  • PopeyePopeye Posts: 14,296 Officer
    Tobias, thanks for takin the badge. Hey lets get the west/central movin. I havent been able to fish/boat in a year. My back hurts. I look forward to the reports. Bobs are great. Get more guides to check in if ya can.
    When I was younger, I could remember anything...

whether it had happened or not.

Mark Twain
  • Reel-LuckyReel-Lucky Oldsmar, FLPosts: 2,981 Moderator
    Reel-Lucky wrote: »
    Thanks, tokinred likes these posts. so do I.

Mark Twain
  • Reel-LuckyReel-Lucky Oldsmar, FLPosts: 2,981 Moderator
    Easy does it there Pop's Eyes, I realized I duplicated a post from the "new mod in town" thread in the general section so I unposted it. Kind of early for your comments isn't it? It's only 10:30.
    Reel-Lucky wrote: »
    Easy does it there Pop's Eyes, I realized I duplicated a post from the "new mod in town" thread in the general section so I unposted it. Kind of early for your comments isn't it? It's only 10:30.
    9:37 when I posted. What are ya gettin at? So all that post late are...?

Mark Twain
  • 2Seasons2Seasons Posts: 7 Greenhorn
    Dear God, help us all. I come back and this is the first post I see
  • TuckerTucker Posts: 126 Officer
    Congrats!
  • dogman18dogman18 Posts: 276 Deckhand
    Welcome.D18
    “There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.”
    ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe