Pillsbury wreck

Does anyone have the pillsbury wreck coordinates? Im willing to trade some of my numbers!

thanks guys!
Rather be on the ocean...

Replies

• Reel-LuckyReel-Lucky Oldsmar, FLPosts: 3,077 Moderator
    No need to trade numbers, I'll grab'em off my GPS and get them to you. It's not a secret wreck by any stretch. When do you need it by?
  • SaltySeaDogSaltySeaDog Posts: 75 Greenhorn
    When ever you can get them to me! thanks man!
    Rather be on the ocean...
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,073 AG
    PM sent.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
    Thanks Jeff, save me a trip to Mad Beach.
    No problem John, I figured as much. :grin

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
  • CthrewyouCthrewyou Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Reel-Lucky wrote: »
    No need to trade numbers, I'll grab'em off my GPS and get them to you. It's not a secret wreck by any stretch. When do you need it by?

Any chance I can get the numbers to the Pillsburry wreck also. I am very interested in the ships history, and would love to ta a dive on it. Thanks.

Chris
  • timbo615timbo615 Posts: 237 Officer
    PM sent

Mango and Cthrewyou
    The last couple times I was there it was loaded with GG's.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Abraham Lincoln
  • Mako171Mako171 Posts: 33 Deckhand
    Would you be able to PM me the numbers to that wreck as well? Thanks in advance.
    Kencraft Challenger 235, Twin Evinrude 200's
    Mako 171, Mercury 90 - sold
  • timbo615timbo615 Posts: 237 Officer
    Pm sent
    Mako171
  • Capt. PantsCapt. Pants Posts: 659 Officer
    Mango Man wrote: »
    The last couple times I was there it was loaded with GG's.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Giant Grunts... not even worth the trip. Stay far away!!
    Lot's of Catfish too.... yick!!
  • permit 22permit 22 Posts: 89 Greenhorn
    Can someone send those numbers to me also. Thanks in advance.
  • Baja280Baja280 Posts: 440 Deckhand
    Looks like theres going to be a party at the Pillsbury...............:crossed
    Premium Auto Body and Collision
    Anything from Hot Rods to Bentleys
    Also work with ALL Insurance Carriers
    941-685-3540
  • Capt. PantsCapt. Pants Posts: 659 Officer
    Baja280 wrote: »
    Looks like theres going to be a party at the Pillsbury...............:crossed
    2013 New Year's Eve WC Forum Party!!
  • stpetebaitmanstpetebaitman Posts: 899 Officer
    :crowd
  • winderbillwinderbill Posts: 288 Deckhand
    why not just post the freaking #s, not like they're any deep dark secret! I'll go one better...here's a site that has a "bluewater supermap" that will show you **** near every ledge, wreck, reef, hard bottom, etc...in the entire state of Florida! All you have to do is join the site (it's free), then you can literally load your GPS with #s till you drop dead from fatigue!
    http://florida-offshore.com/Florida_GPS_Numbers_and_Free_SST_Charts.html
    winderbill wrote: »
    why not just post the freaking #s, not like they're any deep dark secret! I'll go one better...here's a site that has a "bluewater supermap" that will show you **** near every ledge, wreck, reef, hard bottom, etc...in the entire state of Florida! All you have to do is join the site (it's free), then you can literally load your GPS with #s till you drop dead from fatigue!
    http://florida-offshore.com/Florida_GPS_Numbers_and_Free_SST_Charts.html
    Sheesh, take a deep breath. Everybody that asked has been furnished with the coordinates, I don't feel the need to post them. If you would like to post them, go for it, if you have any other numbers you'd like to post, that would be good too!
    Reel-Lucky wrote: »
    , if you have any other numbers you'd like to post, that would be good too!

actually, I just did :wink
  • rock_fishrock_fish Posts: 11,692 AG
    Lots of PMs for a widely known wreck lol

(I have the numbers, just calling the duck a duck)

bring your back brace
  • GatorGlenGatorGlen Posts: 23 Greenhorn
    actually, I just did :wink

Thanks for sharing this site, good stuff! Unfortunately I can't find the Pillsbury wreck on here, or it isn't labeled as the Pillsbury...
    GatorGlen wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing this site, good stuff! Unfortunately I can't find the Pillsbury wreck on here, or it isn't labeled as the Pillsbury...

no, but you can enter the #s from a top spot chart and make them appear on the bluewater super map. The mexican pride is another wreck not shown on the map
    no, but you can enter the #s from a top spot chart and make them appear on the bluewater super map. The mexican pride is another wreck not shown on the map
    And that one is a huuuugggeeeee secret. :grin

Abraham Lincoln
  • Rocky1Rocky1 Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    I have heard a lot about the pillsbury wreck and if someone would be willing to share the pillsbury wreck coordinates I would be very thankful. I have searched the net but it does seem to want to give them up.

PM sent.
  • grey2112grey2112 Posts: 196 Deckhand

Approximately where is this wreck - like how many miles and what direction out of say NPR or Clearwater?  And what depth?

• trs912trs912 Posts: 156 Deckhand
    The people wanting these numbers seem so kneady.  But I guess if those aren't some half-baked numbers, they are probably worth a lot of dough.  
    trs912 said:
    The people wanting these numbers seem so kneady.  But I guess if those aren't some half-baked numbers, they are probably worth a lot of dough.  
    Now that's funny.
  • CaptainBlyCaptainBly Posts: 2,088 Captain
    trs912 said:
    Burch, starting to think you may have a yeast infection....
    In Loving Memory of James Zielske, January 19, 1957-July 5, 2013
  • trs912trs912 Posts: 156 Deckhand
    trs912 said:
    Burch, starting to think you may have a yeast infection....
    You trying to get a rise out of me?
  • billybobbillybob Posts: 847 Officer
    Anybody know why it's called Pillsbury?