Humminbird Wide Paramount Fishfinder

Up for sale, is a Humminbird wide paramount High performance fish finder. It worked very well for a "lower end" fishfinder. I'm into fishing deeper depths and needed an all in one unit, so when I bought my boat, this one had to come out. It was removed very carefully, and all the cables, connections, and the bracket is all in very good condition. Comes with screen (of course), booklet, power cable, speed sensor with cable, and transducer with cable. I don't know if it makes it worth more, but the transducer says "High Speed" on it. On the sea-trial and my first time out as the new owner, this fish finder worked well up to 45 foot (that's as deep as we went), showing bottom contour, speed, and depth well. The only thing missing is the screws to hold the unit to your console, and the mounting screws to hold the transducer and speed sensor to the transom. All told, that hardware should be no more than $5. I'll be glad to hook it up to a 12v power source to prove the screen works. Again, it works well, just upgraded to a much better unit. I also have the original booklet that came with it.

I live in Davie, by Seminole Hard Rock, and work in Boca, near Glades and Dixie Hwy. I can show it to you at either of those locations most days.

I'd be willing to trade for good spinning rod/reel combos (yellowtail use), or a downrigger.

Please send email WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER!!! No phone number means no call, you're not really interested in it.
PM's will be gotten to within a few days, emails will be answered pretty quickly (with a call). I'll post sold when it's gone.

This is priced to sell, please no lowball offers.

$50

Please send emails to [email protected]

Replies