FLAMINGO 8/22/11 REDS, SNOOKS, TARPON!!!!

HEADED OUT MONDAY SUPER EARLY TO HIT THE FLATS BEFORE THE SUN CAME UP. I HIT THE CHANNEL AND THERE WAS TONS OF TARPON ROLLING EVERYWHERE I JUMPED ON ON A SPOOK ON MY FIRST CAST OF THE DAY BUT SPIT THE HOOK OUT IN THE FIRST JUMP OHH WELL. I MOVED ON TO THE SKINNY WATER AND THATS WHEN THE ACTION STARTED I PICKED UP MY FIRST RED OF THE DAY AT 7 ISH IN THE MORNING. I SAW ABOUT MORE THAN 200 REDS THRU OUT THE WHOLE DAY I WAS CASTING AT THE BIGGER ONES LOTS OF RATS AS WELL. I WAS ON REALLY REALLY SKINNY WATER AND SAW THE BIGGER ONES TAILING WHICH WERE THE ONES THAT I CASTED AT. AROUND 12 THE WATER STARTED MUDDING UP SO WE MOVED BACK INTO THE CHANNEL ONLY TO JUMP ONE HUGE TARPON THAT BROKE OFF THEN WE HEADED TO ANOTHER SPOT AND CAUGHT 1 SMALL TARPON AND 4 SNOOKS THE FIRST SNOOK THAT I CAUGHT WAS CHOMPED ON BY A GATOR I GRABBED THE LEADER AS THE GATOR WAS GONNA TAKE THE SECOND CHOMP AND TOOK IT OUT OF HIS MOUTH I WAS TAKING A CRAP CUZ I WAS AFRAID THE GATOR MY COME AT ME i REVIVED HIM AND SWAM RIGHT AWAY TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY!!
ENJOY!!!!!

FIRST RED OF THE MORNING!!
GOPR2313.jpg
2ND RED
GOPR2331.jpg
GOPR2334.jpg
3RD RED
GOPR2349.jpg
4RTH RED
GOPR2353.jpg
GOPR2392.jpg
GOPR2393.jpg
5TH RARE GOLD FISH
GOPR2414.jpg
SNOOK THAT GOT CHOMPED UP BY THE GATOR!!!
GOPR2432.jpg
KENTS TARPON
GOPR2435.jpg
KENTS SNOOK
GOPR2436.jpg
MY SECOND SNOOK
GOPR2438.jpg
GOPR2439.jpg
KENTS SECOND SNOOK
GOPR2443.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Replies