Skip to main content
Home Classified: Paddle Craft and Accessories

2012 Hobie Pro Angler 12

It is time to go. I just don't use it enough.

This boat was purchased 13 months ago. It has been in the water about 8-10 times.

It has the great seat, paddle and all of the usual factory stuff. It has the hard black wheel kit and the awesome sand wheels as well. It has the hobie live well (used twice). It also has the Lowrance x-4 fish finder installed with a sealed AGM battery for it (used twice). I have the anchor trolley but it is not installed. It has a ram mount up front and the two rod holder extensions in the back. I also have the Yakattack flag/light combo for it.

You all know what it is worth. I will sell it for the highest reasonable offer. You can come get it in Sarasota. I also have an older OK Prowler 13 that needs to go. It has a decent fiberglass paddle and the stock seat.

I will post pictures soon.

-Josh

Replies