Protest in Stuart over Lake O Discharges...

2»

Replies

• cprcpr Posts: 9,309 Admiral
    Wasn't Gary C involved in doing something with the overflow? Then it got canceled because Crist was sold on the idea of sheet flow?
    "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future." Niels Bohr
  • Plane Fish nPlane Fish n Posts: 6,439 Admiral
    cpr wrote: »
    Wasn't Gary C involved in doing something with the overflow? Then it got canceled because Crist was sold on the idea of sheet flow?

:Popcorn:Popcorn:Popcorn

Eric
    PLANE FISH N
  • century7century7 Posts: 2,410 Captain
    snook87 wrote: »
    The sheriff estimated 6000 people, others have put it at 7500 people. Media did leave around 10:30am before all the people still in line to get in arrived.

that is 6x more people then were at the last Florida Marlins Game
    It works 60% of the time all the time......
  • Lobstercatcher229Lobstercatcher229 Posts: 4,844 Captain
    century7 wrote: »
    that is 6x more people then were at the last Florida Marlins Game

I know that not many are attending the games, is that true or are you being silly?
  • century7century7 Posts: 2,410 Captain
    I know that not many are attending the games, is that true or are you being silly?

It was a joke. But what is sad is I do not think it is to far off.
    It works 60% of the time all the time......
  • snook87snook87 Posts: 1,707 Captain
    century7 wrote: »
    It was a joke. But what is sad is I do not think it is to far off.

Went to a marlins game recently and I think maybe 2000 were there, they practically have to pay you to go there. It's hideous. Free tickets and free beer had me sold
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]