Free Fishing Seminar Tomorrow Night!!!

Join us tomorrow night in our Stuart location at 6 p.m. with Captain Pat Price of Daymaker Charters. He will be on hand to discuss tips and techniques for catching big grouper and snapper. Grouper season is open and the red snapper will open for one weekend on August 24th. Get here early to ensure yourself a seat! Learn from the Pros with Whites Tackle!!!

Replies

• Fi$h2nguyenFi$h2nguyen Posts: 7,782 Moderator
    Trying to make this!! Thanks for the advanced notice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Keeping busy while away from Florida

https://www.youtube.com/user/UFpwrLifter/videos?view_as=public
  • Plane Fish nPlane Fish n Posts: 6,439 Admiral
    I'll be there!!!!!

Eric
    PLANE FISH N
    Jonathan,

GREAT presentation with Pat Price.

I have seen a lot of speakers at your old haunt and at White's but Pat is probably the best I've seen to date.

I loved the way he explained everything and not assuming that everyone in the room was a pro.

I look forward to the next seminar and I'll see you next week to pick up the supplies we talked about.

Cheers

Eric
    PLANE FISH N
  • reef raidareef raida Posts: 244 Officer
    I agree, great presentation and turn out. It was depressing however to hear him talk about the poor fishing conditions. If he is struggling to catch fish, I don't stand a chance.
    Hopefully the rally at phipps park has a good turn out on Saturday.
  • Fi$h2nguyenFi$h2nguyen Posts: 7,782 Moderator
    I look forward to the next seminar and I'll see you next week to pick up the supplies we talked about.
    Cheers

picking up 100 count snap swivels?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Keeping busy while away from Florida

https://www.youtube.com/user/UFpwrLifter/videos?view_as=public
  • ShoelessShoeless Posts: 2,108 Captain
    Excellent presentation and really liked how Pat hung around for specific questions afterward. Class act!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShoelessShoeless Posts: 2,108 Captain

Don't forget the hooks and sinkers:grin

I don't quite have 500 hp to pull the grouper out of their holes, but I'd give it all my 300 that I do have :cool can't wait to put some of the info to practice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kevinwwings2Kevinwwings2 Posts: 1,268 Officer
    If this meeting is Tomorrow, how come everyone knows what was said?? How about a date in the title....
    If this meeting is Tomorrow, how come everyone knows what was said?? How about a date in the title....

Kevin,

If you look at the original post by Jonathan, it was made on the 29th for "tomorrow night" (meaning the 30th).

The date was/is in the title post.

You missed a great presentation.

Cheers

Eric
    PLANE FISH N

Hey Long,

At $399.95 for that little package of snap swivels.. I think I'll pass!!! :hairraiser

They must be laced with gold and virgin urine.. to be that expensive! :wink

Cheers

Eric
    PLANE FISH N
  • Kevinwwings2Kevinwwings2 Posts: 1,268 Officer
    Eric. I always mss them. I always see it the day after it happens. Guess that is what happens with short notice and not living on the forum.
    I know about the date coding, just don't understand titling things like that.
    Eric. I always mss them. I always see it the day after it happens. Guess that is what happens with short notice and not living on the forum.
    I know about the date coding, just don't understand titling things like that.

Kevin,

I know what you mean.. In the past, Jonathan would post it the day of.. instead of earlier notice.

This is a definite improvement but would be better with several days notice in advance for those of us who don't work conventional jobs like you and I.

I don't live on the forum but certainly check in from time to time. It's either that or watch TV in some language I don't understand.

Hope all is well.

Shiny side up.

Cheers

Eric
    PLANE FISH N