Home General Hunting

Quota results..

12346»

Replies

• JizzoJizzo Posts: 1,362 Officer
    huntmstr wrote: »
    I admit it. It was the wrong way to ask the question. It's been a rough week and my sense of diplomacy kind of went the way of the Dodo by Monday afternoon. Once again, my apologies to chodges.
    Thats good stuff.

If I said I never acted (or typed) like a ****, I'd be lying.
    -Jon
  • cypresscypress Posts: 400 Deckhand
    **** did u put in for???!! Lol

I knew I wouldn't get picked...just trying to build up preference points. I've got some friends that hunt quotas every year, wouldn't mind looking at some different woods every once in a while.
  • cuda141cuda141 Posts: 619 Officer
    Thank goodness I keep introducing people to Florida hunting....not sure if that's a good thing in Y'alls eyes or not...but one new huntin buddy, after gettin nothing last year (his first year huntin Florida), he pulled the two hunts I didn't, and we both got the same gun hunt...that makes me his guide and guest :wink
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Capt. Cuda's Parts & Charters
    http://www.cudascustoms.com/index.htm
  • hoggatorhoggator Posts: 357 Deckhand
    I admit it. It was the wrong way to ask the question. It's been a rough week and my sense of diplomacy kind of went the way of the Dodo by Monday afternoon. Once again, my apologies to chodges.

I RESPECT THAT RESPONSE.
  • apopkaredapopkared Posts: 22 Greenhorn
    Finally after 3 years got one that Really want 1st archery at rock springs run:banana If anyone on here got the same and want to scout together PM me. Thanks
  • duckboneduckbone Posts: 285 Officer
    cuda141 wrote: »
    Thank goodness I keep introducing people to Florida hunting....not sure if that's a good thing in Y'alls eyes or not...but one new huntin buddy, after gettin nothing last year (his first year huntin Florida), he pulled the two hunts I didn't, and we both got the same gun hunt...that makes me his guide and guest :wink

Hey Bob this is Pat and everyone you introduce is a good thing. I'll be out at Toso on the second bow hunt hopefully I run into you it's been awhile. As far as quality hunts goes well the stance from some on that subject is interesting how they seem to encourage it for some but not for other types of hunting or where they themselves hunt.
  • huntmstrhuntmstr Posts: 6,290 Admiral
    There's a big difference between hunting resident game and migratory birds and you know that Pat.
    Bushnell, Primos and Final Approach Pro Staff. Proud member of the Fab Five, Big Leaugers and Bobble Head 4.

I had you pissed off at hello.
  • Lc-hunter86Lc-hunter86 Posts: 2,927 Captain
    apopkared wrote: »
    Finally after 3 years got one that Really want 1st archery at rock springs run:banana If anyone on here got the same and want to scout together PM me. Thanks
    Holds big deer...but I hate that place. It needs lots of burns, a couple years being closed, and a reduction of permits...other than that...good luck! lol
  • GlennGlenn GeorgiaPosts: 1,737 Captain
    Holds big deer...but I hate that place. It needs lots of burns, a couple years being closed, and a reduction of permits...other than that...good luck! lol

And more bears than I care to deal with!
  • gatortrout19gatortrout19 Posts: 244 Deckhand
    Heck yeah that would be the most sought-after hunt if they every open a bear season, place is crazy
  • If_it_flies_it_diesIf_it_flies_it_dies Posts: 1,133 Officer
    Anyone heard anything or hunted Rima Ridge? Got gen gun. Hunt the tiger bay side a lot but this is my 1st permit for RR.
  • DropTine797DropTine797 Posts: 681 Officer
    SPIRIT 1st gun!!!
    Never been there but I got a feeling...
    Seven down, Eight to go.
  • down4dacountdown4dacount Posts: 2,598 Captain
    SPIRIT 1st gun!!!
    Never been there but I got a feeling...

Me too . LOL
    ShotKam Pro Staff
    Full moons make me crazy and I go out and kill deer . Come to think all moon phases do that to me
    Check out my videos http://www.youtube.com/user/Down4dacount1?feature=mhee
    [IMG][/img]
  • PinmanPinman Posts: 2,601 Captain
    duckbone wrote: »
    As far as quality hunts goes well the stance from some on that subject is interesting how they seem to encourage it for some but not for other types of hunting or where they themselves hunt.

There are numerous quality permit hunts for all types of game in the state. Check MYFWC.com under "Limited Entry Hunts" for the type of game you wish to pursue.
  • Gone_FishingGone_Fishing Posts: 1,184 Officer
    Anyone heard anything or hunted Rima Ridge? Got gen gun. Hunt the tiger bay side a lot but this is my 1st permit for RR.

I have hunted it a few times over the years, including when it was private. It's a pretty good area with a decent road system. Put in some scouting time and hunt a climber if you have one.
  • avmechavmech Jupiter, FLPosts: 1,366 Officer
    Takes a big person to do that.
    Member #10822