Home Classifieds: Real Estate

WTS/WTT : House on 11 acres central VA

So my fiancee and I are thinking about moving to Florida and I figured I would see if anyone is looking to relocate to VA . My home is 2 levels plus a loft which is just a master bedroom. It was built in 2010. The main level plus the loft is around 1250-1300 sq feet or so but I have framed and hung drywall in some of the basement , it's not far from being finished.

It sits on 11 acres at the end of a paved road about 7 miles or so from High Point and Anna Point marinas on Lake Anna. The bass and striper fishing is great on the lake too. The basement is poured concrete and very well done with no issues at all, the lot has a 200+ foot deep well and septic tank. The road is paved but the driveway is gravel. I have recently cleared some land so right now there is about 3 acres cleared with the rest being mostly hardwoods and some loblolly pine, there is some value in the timber of course.

Back in the fall I built a gun range with a very large berm, you can shoot 150 yards here no problem and the deer hunting is also fantastic. The gun laws in VA are among the best in the country !! If you wish to not use the gun range then you can rent a track loader for a week, clear another acre or so and make a pasture for horses . The lot is zoned for Agriculture. There are no covenants or restrictions on land use and there is at least one division right if you wanna sell a piece of the land. You literally cannot see a neighbor from the covered front porch. The lot on one side is a logging lot that wont be harvested for at least another 15 years , not to mention it does not perk for building so you will never have a neighbor there. There is no neighbor on the other side or back end for a long ways.

The house is paid off with no liens and I would be looking to trade it for a home on the gulf coast between Tarpon Springs and Venice and receive some cash and or a boat maybe. Trade or cash value is $245k and if you use an agent then you are responsible for paying their 3 percent commission.

I need at least 70-80k cash out of this deal if a trade is done. So we are basically looking for a home between 115-150k tops. Keep in mind the job market and schools up here are very good and the area around Lake Anna continues to go up in value with more businesses/stores coming and road improvements. This is located 15 miles off the Thornburg exit on 95 and almost halfway between Washington DC and Richmond VA (closer to Richmond) This home will continue to go up in value. This is a great investment.