Exchange a few "secret spots" for bimini and west end?

CNTDRCNTDR Great Harbor Cay, BahamasPosts: 887 Officer
i have been fishing the bimini's on a regular basis for about 23 years and have over one hundred "numbers". many of them are very productive for snapper and grouper over the reefs, drop-offs and deep dropping. because i have moved to north palm beach, it is unlikely that i will fish the bimini area very often. if any of you, recreational fisherman, have a few good spots in the west end area that you would be willing to "trade" for a few spots in the bimini, gingerbreads and isaacs areas please send me a pm.
jeff
Great Harbor Cay, Berry Islands, Bahamas
pm me for rental info.

Replies

• CNTDRCNTDR Great Harbor Cay, BahamasPosts: 887 Officer
    oops... double post, gotta love this new format lol
    Great Harbor Cay, Berry Islands, Bahamas
    pm me for rental info.
  • dpdashdpdash Posts: 5,359 Admiral
    I'm the opposite, have a bunch of #'s for WE but rarely get there, let me pull some off the boat Jeff, we can help each other
  • Keep'r WetKeep'r Wet Posts: 28 Greenhorn
    I've got some really good spots in North Key Largo, Miami and Bimini. But I'm looking for a good Mystic deep drop spot in Bimini. I know this is not exactly what was asked for but maybe this will peak someones interest.
  • Gary MGary M Posts: 13,150 AG
    Not much "detail" as I didn't save the spot, but head south outta Bimini and either Turtle or Piquet Rocks look for a lone tree and drop in 660 or so straight out from there for yelloweyes......
  • Yellowfin39Yellowfin39 Posts: 44 Deckhand
    Jeff - Did you own a auto repair shop in Hollywood?