Dexter Season 8

BnTBnT Posts: 6,644 Admiral
Starts tomorrow 9pm... Just letting you know.
"Give a man a fish and feed him for a day... Don’t teach a man to fish…and feed yourself. He’s a grown man. And fishing’s not that hard"
gandrfab wrote: »
Sharky is always clocky, bnt is sometimes sharky,
sharky is sometimes bnt, but bnt is never clocky

Replies

• GT FishGT Fish Posts: 9,448 Officer
    K
    mousey.gif
    61903c544aca27b57fb2aa29e6bc4a3b.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
  • heavychevy15heavychevy15 Posts: 838 Officer
    glad you started this thread. Im lookin forward to the final season. Hopin Hannah Mckay comes back. Shes so **** sexy.
  • SpaceCoast SlayerSpaceCoast Slayer Posts: 3,527 Captain
    i wish i had showtime.. im only up to date to.. hell i cant even remember what season..

the one that had lumen in it.. the season right after arthur mitchell (he was in season 4 i think? best season IMO)
  • Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 6,342 Admiral
    Thanks for the reminder. Great show.
    Always Do Sober What You Said You'd Do Drunk. That Will Teach You To Keep Your Mouth Shut. - Ernest Hemingway
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,068 AG
    BnT wrote: »
    Dexter Season 8

:huh :shrug

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
    cbmdk86 wrote: »
    i wish i had showtime.. im only up to date to.. hell i cant even remember what season..

the one that had lumen in it.. the season right after arthur mitchell (he was in season 4 i think? best season IMO)

didnt like the lumen season at all. trinity killer was easily one of the best seasons. i enjoyed this last one too. Catch up cause a lot of crazy stuff happens since you stopped watching
  • Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 6,342 Admiral
    Mango Man wrote: »

orly.gif
    Always Do Sober What You Said You'd Do Drunk. That Will Teach You To Keep Your Mouth Shut. - Ernest Hemingway
  • BnTBnT Posts: 6,644 Admiral
    glad you started this thread. Im lookin forward to the final season. Hopin Hannah Mckay comes back. Shes so **** sexy.

she is so HOT! this season i feel like hes gonna go back to just being stone cold like the first few... in the last couple seasons hes developed a "nice side" but now that hes on the verge of being caught all the demons are comin out!
    "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day... Don’t teach a man to fish…and feed yourself. He’s a grown man. And fishing’s not that hard"
    she is so HOT!

started watching that show Chuck just cause she was a main character. lol

but ya, Im thinkin what you are, he goes back to his roots. But i have a feeling this season is gonna end bad for him!
  • baiterjoebaiterjoe Posts: 307 Deckhand
    Cant wait great show
  • chick-a-deechick-a-dee Posts: 1,452 Officer
  • INTREPID377INTREPID377 Posts: 3,737 Captain
    started watching that show Chuck just cause she was a main character. lol

but ya, Im thinkin what you are, he goes back to his roots. But i have a feeling this season is gonna end bad for him!

X2 - It's getting real dark and I don't see how the writers could possibly turn this into a "happy ending" for ol' Dex without REALLY stretching credibility.
  • frankfrank Posts: 13,292 AG
    Mango Man wrote: »

never heard of it myself
    No political signature
    X2 - It's getting real dark and I don't see how the writers could possibly turn this into a "happy ending" for ol' Dex without REALLY stretching credibility.

I've got idiots on my facebook saying hes gonna kill Deb... there is NO WAY he will kill her... I think he'd rather kill himself or turn hiimself in than kill his sister, it just wouldn't make sense.
  • baiterjoebaiterjoe Posts: 307 Deckhand
    I heard that this is the last season, hope not
    pretty sure it is :(
    Reminder.. on in 30 minutez.
  • Fish HaidFish Haid Posts: 8,193 Admiral
    I watch a lot of TV (8-10 hours per week), and I have never heard of this show, so it must really suck.
    23895.gif
  • reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral
    Fish Haid wrote: »
    I watch a lot of TV (8-10 hours per week), and I have never heard of this show, so it must really suck.

I think 'Here Comes Honey Boo-Boo' is on at the same time, which might explain why you haven't heard of it ???
    (Dexter is 1 of the best shows ever)
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
  • SangsterSangster Posts: 84 Greenhorn
    It's on Showtime. Turn off Lifetime and upgrade your cable subscription.
  • NACl H2O LuvrNACl H2O Luvr Posts: 12,124 AG
    Reminder.. on in 30 minutez.

So whatcha think of the 1st episode? Seems like this season is gonna be crazy, right up there with the Trinity Killer season.
  • Cheeky bradCheeky brad Posts: 59 Deckhand
    no spoilers!!!!!!!
    So whatcha think of the 1st episode? Seems like this season is gonna be crazy, right up there with the Trinity Killer season.

I loved it.... i'll try not to spoil, but the ending led me to believe this might be one of the top two seasons right with trinity killer... God I hope so..
  • reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral
    I think either 1) Deb will kill him (or kill him & the new doctor character) or 2) the new doctor character kills him...
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
  • SouthFloridaAnglerSouthFloridaAngler Posts: 3,164 Captain
    Finally got to see the nanny chick naked!