• Mr-OrenoMr-Oreno Posts: 196 Deckhand
    REDUCED: $200 or Best Offer
    WANTED: OLD FISHING LURES
  • FCHCFCHC Posts: 207 Officer
  • turftechturftech Posts: 312 Deckhand
    Mr-Oreno wrote: »
    REDUCED: $200 or Best Offer

If FCHC doesn't want it...I'll make an offer of 175.oo
    2200v pathfinder and various rods and reels, ford f150 and various rifles, shotguns, and handguns.
    Ready to fish, Ready to hunt...
    I have to check something for FCHC when I get home this afternoon but the order sequence has been noted.

Hopefully one step closer to my MOOSE GUN!
  • chris1chris1 Posts: 22 Greenhorn
    Id take it for 200 if no one else does
    Did you decide on a gun & caliber for the Moose Gun? i knew you were going to buy something, even though that 270 will do. we all have some dream hunts and we all say "if i get to go on a hunt for "BLANK" i will buy a new gun. regardless if you need it or not it is part of our addiction. We always find a reason to justify our hobby purchases? I Built up a Sweet 308 BAR with a big ole Leupold 4.5-14X56 VX-3L last year. did i need it? Nope!! did i want it? Yep! did i spend 4 months researching the best Semi Auto 308 i could find for hunting Pigs, Deer, Etc. oh Yeah. I am there once again for a Muzzleloader, next few weeks i will be a proud owner of a TC Triumph Bone Collector 50 cal.. Enjoy your quest for a Moose Gun. Make sure you get a really big caliber just for MOOSE, that way if you ever go on a ELK hunt you can buy another rifle/caliber again. :-)
    Ron
    Here is the ammo that goes with it.
    Ok, I just sent a PM to FCHC so let's see what he does.
    FCHC wrote: »
    Did you decide on a gun & caliber for the Moose Gun? i knew you were going to buy something, even though that 270 will do. we all have some dream hunts and we all say "if i get to go on a hunt for "BLANK" i will buy a new gun. regardless if you need it or not it is part of our addiction. We always find a reason to justify our hobby purchases? I Built up a Sweet 308 BAR with a big ole Leupold 4.5-14X56 VX-3L last year. did i need it? Nope!! did i want it? Yep! did i spend 4 months researching the best Semi Auto 308 i could find for hunting Pigs, Deer, Etc. oh Yeah. I am there once again for a Muzzleloader, next few weeks i will be a proud owner of a TC Triumph Bone Collector 50 cal.. Enjoy your quest for a Moose Gun. Make sure you get a really big caliber just for MOOSE, that way if you ever go on a ELK hunt you can buy another rifle/caliber again. :-)
    Ron

Bravo Sir... Bravo...

I have not desided yet. Want to see if I can get rid of these first then start looking. I'm going to Chicago on Wed so have some time.
    Mr-Oreno wrote: »
    Bravo Sir... Bravo...

I have not desided yet. Want to see if I can get rid of these first then start looking. I'm going to Chicago on Wed so have some time.

I will take it for $200 pm coming
    SOLD