Girl Scouts admitted cross dresser as early as a year ago

Replies

• JohnnyBanditJohnnyBandit Posts: 8,301 Admiral
    hooknline wrote: »
    So basically you're too lazy to have your own original thought
    Give it a few minutes and get back to me

LOL..... Who needs an original thought when you are around to tell us what we should think....
  • hooknlinehooknline Posts: 5,306 Admiral
    Keep thinking on it and get to me in the morning. I'm out for the evening.
    If I say something that offends you, please let me know so I can say it again later

1322773200_30_1_USD_3.50_default.png
    Good morning jb. Did anything original come to you overnight?
    If I say something that offends you, please let me know so I can say it again later

Good morning jb. Did anything original come to you overnight?

I think I will just wait for your next round of homophobic charged tirade of hate that you try to pass off as morals and conservatism....
    I think I will just wait for your next round of homophobic charged tirade of hate that you try to pass off as morals and conservatism....

So that's a no then.

So that's a no then.

I have nothing to think about in regard to you or this thread until you post some more rhetoric
    I have nothing to think about in regard to you or this thread until you post some more rhetoric

Yeah, that's still a no.

• Hickory DogHickory Dog Posts: 5,047 Officer
    HnL - is homosexuality or transgender natural or unnatural?
    I'd say both. There's a whole segment of homosexuals and bisexuals that are only because of choice. And there are those that are born that way. Like a birth defect

• Hickory DogHickory Dog Posts: 5,047 Officer
    I can see the line of reasoning that God makes people suffer to test them but why does he make gay animals? They have no soul to test. So either God approves of it or there is no controlling being and gay is natural.
    Animals don't have gay sex for pleasure. They do as a form of social order and dominance. So it's a choice.

• dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 6,519 Admiral
    Animals don't have gay sex for pleasure. They do as a form of social order and dominance. So it's a choice.

Forbidden love: Male penguins separated by zoo after forging 'loving, gay' relationship
    By GRAHAM SMITH

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2059365/Gay-penguins-separated-Toronto-zoo-forging-loving-relationship.html
  • NACl H2O LuvrNACl H2O Luvr Posts: 12,124 AG
    Forbidden love: Male penguins separated by zoo after forging 'loving, gay' relationship
    By GRAHAM SMITH

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2059365/Gay-penguins-separated-Toronto-zoo-forging-loving-relationship.html

Nothing "natural" about Penguins in a zoo.

Kind of like prisoners having homosexual relations....doesn't necessarily mean they are gay, being confined does create an "unnatural" social dynamic.

We’ve all seen Shawshank redemption.:grin
  • Papi SwiftPapi Swift Posts: 41 Deckhand
    I can see the line of reasoning that God makes people suffer to test them but why does he make gay animals? They have no soul to test. So either God approves of it or there is no controlling being and gay is natural.

Why does God feel he has to test people? Why can't he just love all people unconditionally? Or does he? Oh, wait, he hates the gays right?
    This God stuff is too complicated. Or is it stupid religious judgmental Christians that hate gays, but God loves them? Whatever.....
    Pedophiles want more rights now too. All in the name of equality, right.
    http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=11517

And there are those that are born that way. Like a birth defect

So you are saying that birth defects can be immoral?
    No, I'm not. I see it more like mental illness. Maybe there's a chemical imbalance reason. But it sure doesn't explain those thy are homosexual or bisexual by choice. And, as I've said before, I've yet to see the gene that gives a **** a lisp or makes them flamboyant. Or a lesbian all butch.
    All that junk is just for show. Even homosexual guys I've known over the years agree with that.

No, I'm not. I see it more like mental illness. Maybe there's a chemical imbalance reason. But it sure doesn't explain those thy are homosexual or bisexual by choice. And, as I've said before, I've yet to see the gene that gives a **** a lisp or makes them flamboyant. Or a lesbian all butch.
    All that junk is just for show. Even homosexual guys I've known over the years agree with that.

Ummmm YEA you did say that birth defects can be immoral....
    You repeatedly say that homosexuality is immoral.... Then you admit they can be born that way.... Like a birth defect....
    And there are those that are born that way. Like a birth defect

Show me where there is a gene that makes you heterosexual..... A gene that makes you good at math, a gene that makes you want to be a doctor..... A gene that makes you not like coconut...

Your gene angle is a big fail....

And since you want to twist a little harder and a little more.... Now you are calling it like a mental illness....
    So an illness is now immoral in your eyes?

Good to know that all those manic depressants and blind folks are immoral.
  • Skunk ApeSkunk Ape Posts: 3,853 Captain
    If two gay men both act like girly sissies and are in a relationship,wouldn't that make them lesbians?
    Holy **** did you ever just twist my words.
    I'd bet that most homosexuals are that way by choice. Because they don't see a need to change. And the rest may have been born that way. I'm saying I can understand those that are indeed born thinking they are a girl with boy parts. Or vice versa. I'm also saying there may be a fix for it. May not be too.
    It's the homos that are choosing the homosexual lifestyle that are immoral.
    Go ahead.....twist that.

Don't fear though Johnny. I don't see homosexual rights being taken away. They're here to stay. Or at least until god decides its time for all of us.
    At this rate, you may be able to marry your dogs in the near future. And you'll argue it's only natural too.

Don't fear though Johnny. I don't see homosexual rights being taken away. They're here to stay. Or at least until god decides its time for all of us.
    At this rate, you may be able to marry your dogs in the near future. And you'll argue it's only natural too.

LOL
    Holy **** did you ever just twist my words.
    I'd bet that most homosexuals are that way by choice. Because they don't see a need to change. And the rest may have been born that way. I'm saying I can understand those that are indeed born thinking they are a girl with boy parts. Or vice versa. I'm also saying there may be a fix for it. May not be too.
    It's the homos that are choosing the homosexual lifestyle that are immoral.
    Go ahead.....twist that.

You twisted them yourself....

You are a very mixed up individual.... Hate = morals in your eyes. You would not know what conservative is if it took a **** on your head.

The confusion from your own repressed homosexuality must be maddening...
    That was original. C'mon. You can do better than that

That was original. C'mon. You can do better than that

Don't need to...
    But you're so much smarter than everyone. You keep saying so.

But you're so much smarter than everyone. You keep saying so.

I would like to see that quote.....
    Heck I am just a dumb redneck. I am confident I have never said I am smarter than anyone..

What you keep failing to understand is that you are the entertainment on this thread. Nothing I say matters.

A well timed post from me or anyone else, feeds your hate and rhetoric.... Keeping it going... I have no need to say anything clever nor insult you. Your words are far more self insulting than anything anyone could say to you.
    I have no hate for homosexuals.
    For someone with no need to insult anyone you sure insult a lot of people. I mean, saying I would get along with ****. What was that, a tender whisper of love?lol
    And now, by holding to my beliefs, I'm insulting myself. Interesting.
    Now, truthfully, at this point I'm just having fun letting you show what a true nice guy you are. Without fail, as in most of the opinions you disagree with, you have not let us down. I was only hoping for something a little different from you this time. I am disappointed with that aspect of this.

Keep telling yourself that... Maybe you will believe it... But I doubt anyone else will buy that cabbage.

For someone with no need to insult anyone you sure insult a lot of people. I mean, saying I would get along with ****. What was that, a tender whisper of love?lol

LOL....

But you said this the other night....

And lastly....keep trying. You're not affecting me one bit.

Now, truthfully, at this point I'm just having fun letting you show what a true nice guy you are. .

Fun???? Sure you are.....
    Most haters enjoy spreading the hate..

I am a nice guy.... I told you the other day when you had trailer issues, you should have contacted me. I would have come and helped you out. Helped you made sure your stock was safe, etc. I would not have mentioned your hateful ways either.

Just because your heart is filled with hate, does not mean others are....
    Stick to dogs Johnny. Because you're not making a good psychiatrist.
    I don't doubt you're a nice enough guy. You and I just butt heads on some issues.personally, I can be a nice guy and I can be your worst enemy. Just depends on the person I'm dealing with at the time.

This discussion has been closed.