Home Big Bend General Fishing & The Outdoors

Freezer zero shirts

Do any of you have these, are they really worth the 60 bucks

Replies

• CATTLE MANCATTLE MAN Posts: 129 Officer
    I have a couple of the Columbia's, but I got em' on sale. i sure wouldn't give $60 for em' one snag and they're shot anyway
  • reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral
    I keep snagging mine too... :(
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
  • me3260me3260 Posts: 102 Officer
    Look on Sierra Trading Company. If you join their email list they send an offer every day for 30-50% off. They do not have every option and color, but I have scored several Very nice Simms shirts and fishing pants, as well as a few Columbia. It is the only place I have ever seen them for what I consider a fair price.

You can usually get the Columbia Tamiami shirts for around $22 which I think are a nice, cool fishing shirt.
  • zmgsvtzmgsvt Posts: 302 Deckhand
    I have some of the older omni freezes and like them. Got one of the new ones a few weeks ago and its awesome.
  • Rick1-2Rick1-2 HorseshoePosts: 964 Officer
    me3260 wrote: »
    Look on Sierra Trading Company. If you join their email list they send an offer every day for 30-50% off. They do not have every option and color, but I have scored several Very nice Simms shirts and fishing pants, as well as a few Columbia. It is the only place I have ever seen them for what I consider a fair price.

You can usually get the Columbia Tamiami shirts for around $22 which I think are a nice, cool fishing shirt.
    Thanks guys