remote controlled bilge pump!

tunamantunaman Posts: 3,767 Captain
Anyone have ideas how to make a bilge pump remote controlled? like from inside the tow vehicle? Seems people love to hook onto the prop as I tow the boat on the highway. You know, one of the hundreds that drive memorized on the tail end of whatever they're following? Seems like a good way to get the tailgaters off your tail! Have a ranger with the windshield washer shooting straight in the air, washes two vehicles behind if they are tailgaiting, funny as heck,

Replies

• RockhaulersRockhaulers Posts: 250 Officer
    I totally ignore traffic on my six, its a stressor that isnt purposeful. Then to get into this passive agressive water sport is worse.
  • tunamantunaman Posts: 3,767 Captain
    I totally ignore traffic on my six, its a stressor that isnt purposeful. Then to get into this passive agressive water sport is worse.
    Notndtressful till youmhaveba hondanwraped around theblower unit of your Yammy when your on your way to to weeks vaca..
    a stressor? Naw again, would be fun seeing the tailgaiter get the font of his Lexus washed!
  • Kevinwwings2Kevinwwings2 Posts: 1,273 Officer
    tunaman wrote: »
    Notndtressful till youmhaveba hondanwraped around theblower unit of your Yammy when your on your way to to weeks vaca..
    a stressor? Naw again, would be fun seeing the tailgaiter get the font of his Lexus washed!

HUH??? I think I read what you think you wrote...
  • tunamantunaman Posts: 3,767 Captain
    Yeah, its pretty bad Kevin. When on the iPad i need to start reading the post before I hit send. Sorry, I'm trying a little harder. Have a Ranger, company truck. The window washer on drivers side is broke. It shoots straight over the roof and will get the guy , or gal, Dale Earnhardt and Danica patrick wanna be's directly on their windshield. Especially if they're tailgaiting. Gotts love it!!