Special Ops Tactical AR w/Burris MTAC 1-4x30mm

I have a special ops tactical AR in 5.56/.223 for sale/trade. It has a Burris MTAC 1-4x30mm scope w/ a PEPR mount. Magpul stock, pistol grip, trigger well arm, flip up sights, and angled foregrip. The gun has about 100 rounds through it and is in new condition. Also comes with a UTG single point sling with attachment and 3 black PMAGs. I have 500 rounds of steel case wolf ammo that can be sold with it. Gun cycles the brass and steel case ammo without any jams. Chrome lined barrel. 12" custom quad rail.

I don't use it like I thought I would so I figure some hunting firearms will be more practical and get more use. Asking $1500 for gun ($2100 if bought new). I'll let the ammo go for $250.

Also interested in trades of equal value. The following items I would consider for a trade:
-Bolt action synthetic deer rifle in 7mm/08, .308, .270 win
-Semi auto or bolt synthetic .22 mag.
-12 gauge over/under
-Glock pistols
-20 gauge auto

Contact 352-978-0181 if you have any questions or reasonable offers. Located in Umatilla. Willing to meet if you'd like to give it the once over. Willing to ship to FFL at your expense.

Replies

• Rsellers89Rsellers89 Posts: 5 Greenhorn
  • ProFISHentProFISHent Posts: 731 Officer
    have a savage 110 "sniper" rifle with Choate stock, and some gunsmithing work done I would be willing to trade (308). Its a tack driver. bipod and NRA mildot scope included.
  • Rsellers89Rsellers89 Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    ProFISHent wrote: »
    have a savage 110 "sniper" rifle with Choate stock, and some gunsmithing work done I would be willing to trade (308). Its a tack driver. bipod and NRA mildot scope included.

No thanks. Looking for more of a hunting rifle.
  • fsuwxmanfsuwxman Posts: 1,266 Officer
    I've got a Remington 700 .270 synthetic stock with Leupold scope.
    2015 FS Northwest Forum NASCAR Champion