2006 Suzuki sv650 v-twin w/18k miles

reelhookerreelhooker Posts: 644 Officer
I got this motorcycle thinking it would be great on gas but failed to take note that it would scare the **** out of me. I grew up with dirt bikes and riding my dads cruisers and this is just to much. I am open to trade for hunting defense items, fishfinder/sounder, dirtbikes or boats. The bike is easily worth 3K so if you have something to trade and cash it won't hurt to ask.

3000 firm...open to trade

Replies

• reelhookerreelhooker Posts: 644 Officer
    Open to trade for firearms, fishing gear or maybe something else cool
  • themiddlemanthemiddleman Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    that is one of my favorite bikes, i was very tempted to buy one in that exact same color but with the full faring in Daytona, thats a fantastic bike.

as for firearms i have none, fishing gear i could offer a fishing yak cobra fish and dive, big wide kayak, can definitely handle the ocean
    http://www.amazon.com/Cobra-Dive-Sit-Fishing-Platform-36-Inch/dp/B007BMTCY0

if you wanted a bike that will scare just as much **** out of you, but with less vibration, i could trade you my nighthawk but you might be more interested in the smaller rebel, its super low miles, it still looks brand new, its perfect for riding around the beach i have it geared up so it actually has torque and gets 80mpg and can keep up on the highway. i also have the wide tires and wide gas tank so it is actually looks proportional to cruisers

as for something cool i could trade you my everyday driver, a light blue 84 elcamino. cosmetics are okay, the engine is great, most comfortable suspension and bench seating i have ever had, real rolling couch. she turns antique next year