THC (marijuana) Helps Cure Cancer Says Harvard Study

Replies

• CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    No not at all.....

But we can always depend on you to twist any subject to match your black and white agenda.....

Like I said you never disappoint.
    I twisted the subject? Look at the subject where (Marijuna) is inserted though the entire plant nor smoking it has nothing to do with the text posted.
    What is my agenda? Not caring if pot gets legalized or not? That's a pretty fierce agenda. You should see me at the protests.. I DON'T CARE IF POT IS LEGAL.. I DON'T CARE IF POT IS LEGAL.. I'm a very strong proponent of not caring. In the mean time it's illegal, creates crime and generally inhaling burning stuff isn't particularly healthy.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    CaptTater wrote: »
    I'm a very strong proponent of not caring. In the mean time it's illegal, creates crime and generally inhaling burning stuff isn't particularly healthy.

If you cared, less crime would be created.
  • JohnnyBanditJohnnyBandit Posts: 8,286 Admiral
    I twisted the subject? Look at the subject where (Marijuna) is inserted though the entire plant nor smoking it has nothing to do with the text posted.
    What is my agenda? Not caring if pot gets legalized or not? That's a pretty fierce agenda. You should see me at the protests.. I DON'T CARE IF POT IS LEGAL.. I DON'T CARE IF POT IS LEGAL.. I'm a very strong proponent of not caring. In the mean time it's illegal, creates crime and generally inhaling burning stuff isn't particularly healthy.
    A

Are you denying the fact that there is THC in Pot?

You are the one that twisted the subject Mr. GinormHead.
    You took the thread to Pot Smokers using excuses to justify their use. Not what it was about. IT was about THC and Cancer.

And then... You could not help but mention Synthetic THC...... So you killed two birds with one stone.
    You cannot help spout the praises of anything produced by big corporations whose main goal is to milk as much money out of the sick as possible.

But thanks for playing....
    greggl wrote: »

Oh Tater Cares... Don't let him fool you.....
    A

Are you denying the fact that there is THC in Pot?

You are the one that twisted the subject Mr. GinormHead.
    You took the thread to Pot Smokers using excuses to justify their use. Not what it was about. IT was about THC and Cancer.

And then... You could not help but mention Synthetic THC...... So you killed two birds with one stone.
    You cannot help spout the praises of anything produced by big corporations whose main goal is to milk as much money out of the sick as possible.

But thanks for playing....

You can't stand that the twisting happened in the SUBJECT and title of the video? You latched on to it being my fault and can't let it go? I demonstrated the TRUTH and the twisting. Simple fact.. The study was about ONE component of pot. Enjoy your paranoia then.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
    That's what I hear. I'm sure people will grow their own and be happy and not do it if their employer has a zero drug policy.
    That's what I hear. I'm sure people will grow their own and be happy and not do it if their employer has a zero drug policy.

Are you unable to properly do your job for 30 days following cocktails at GTFish's place?
    You can't stand that the twisting happened in the SUBJECT and title of the video? You latched on to it being my fault and can't let it go? I demonstrated the TRUTH and the twisting. Simple fact.. The study was about ONE component of pot.

Ha.... If (marijauna) was not added to the title of this thread, half the dummies on this forum would not have a clue what THC was....

Yes you are the twister here... Not the OP....

You lose AGAIN..... Thanks for playing..... Again....

Hey you have little pie plate circles painted all over your house. Don't you?
    Ha.... If (marijauna) was not added to the title of this thread, half the dummies on this forum would not have a clue what THC was....

Yes you are the twister here... Not the OP....

You lose AGAIN..... Thanks for playing..... Again....

Hey you have little pie plate circles painted all over your house. Don't you?

Ha, so now you assume the OP put it in there because people don't know that THC is the active ingredient even though within the post it defines what it is? Chasing your tail? Isn't that a sign of some instability?
    Are you unable to properly do your job for 30 days following cocktails at GTFish's place?
    Nope. Heck, my work even pays for alcohol when I consume it during business events. I rarely do unless the customer orders first and I NEVER would order alcohol if with a customer and they did not. I assure you that if alcohol were illegal I wouldn't drink it and justify it as some social statement.
    Company drug policies on pot will die pretty quick if pot was legal. Let a secretary, a line cook, and a bank teller get fired for partaking of a legal substance on their own time and as soon as a couple lawsuts go through, they HR people will not wait around for the printers. They will be running around frantically with sharpie pens.
    And here I thought America was a frontier nation :)
    Company drug policies on pot will die pretty quick if pot was legal. Let a secretary, a line cook, and a bank teller get fired for partaking of a legal substance on their own time and as soon as a couple lawsuts go through, they HR people will not wait around for the printers. They will be running around frantically with sharpie pens.

Happening now. If you make over 40K a year, don't operate a chipper shredder and are tested at your job - what sucky job or public union do you belong to?
    Ha, so now you assume the OP put it in there because people don't know that THC is the active ingredient even though within the post it defines what it is? Chasing your tail? Isn't that a sign of some instability?

You tell me... You spend your life chasing yours.

another fail.... But you should be used to that.... But no worries... With your ability to twist facts and what is really said, you will convince yourself you were right....
    They should make everyone that gets drug tested blow into a brethalizer before 'clocking in'?
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,396 AG
    Gardawg wrote: »
    63yIHT9.jpg

There is something seriously wrong with that leaf!! Grown by Monsanto?:willynilly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jad1097jad1097 Posts: 9,609 Admiral

BS, look at tobacco/nicotine and the rights of an employer to fire you or refuse employment for it's use.
  • PhescadorPhescador Posts: 3,816 Officer
    Very little. No addiction what so ever. Last alcohol I had was probably 2 weeks ago at GTFish' house with dinner. I drink it when I want the taste, not because I need it to change how I feel. ;) Thanks for playing though.

Birds of a feather.

Sorry, but I just have to interject something....

Haha, you drink alcohol for taste? Now who's the one lying to themselves. You're ridiculous; using hyperbole like 'need' and 'want'. Normal people don't use words like 'need' when describing how they drink or don't drink alcohol. I use words such as: 'like' and 'enjoy'. I don't have to lie to myself and others. I enjoy how a few drinks makes me feel. Taste is not the first thing on my mind when reaching for a Bud Light.

There's nothing wrong with it either. That's the point. There's nothing wrong with enjoying a beer for how it makes you feel. It's not alright to let that beer dictate your life. Can't you see the difference?

You can never accept a good thing for just that, a good thing. You feel the need to justify all your actions to make yourself seem totally in control of every situation and outcome. You don't have to be(act) so cool, so perfect and so right all the time. You'll be a much happier person bud.

I know you're gonna come back and say; "I am happy....etc., etc." We all know you're really not though. There's no way a happy, content person can be so combative and contrarian to virtually everyone on this forum. Whether they agree with you or not. You're a sad dude. I feel bad for you.

Sorry for playing Dr. Phil and pickin' on you bud. This could go for a lot of people on here. You're just the most vocal, Mr. 17K. Seriously though. Think about it. It's about much more than a beer my friend. It's about being honest with yourself....

P.S.
    I assure you that if alcohol were illegal I wouldn't drink it.

You sound like a liberal.
    Ewe Inn Joy Mice Elf.
    jad1097 wrote: »
    BS, look at tobacco/nicotine and the rights of an employer to fire you or refuse employment for it's use.

They cover a chunk of our vet visits - gotta have healthy sheep :)
    jad1097 wrote: »

Yep and employers have been sued over and lost over such policies.
  • jad1097jad1097 Posts: 9,609 Admiral
    Yep and employers have been sued over and lost over such policies.

And employers have won too.
  • StoneyStoney Posts: 18 Greenhorn
    navigator2 wrote: »
    There is something seriously wrong with that leaf!! Grown by Monsanto?:willynilly

Plenty of good purple weed out there.
    3423806174_4123ffba6e.jpg

marijuana2.jpg

:cool:
  • Fish HaidFish Haid Posts: 7,987 Admiral
    Where did I (a.k.a. "OP") ever say that I beleived this nonsense? It is a Harvard study reported in CNN - it "must" be true. Perhaps the person offended by my post should learn how to read. I do not, and never have, supported legalization of somethng that makes people stupid and lazy.
    23895.gif
  • AlexKintnerAlexKintner Posts: 634 Officer
    Fish Haid wrote: »
    I do not, and never have, supported legalization of somethng that makes people stupid and lazy.

Don't criticize it...
    I'm pleased and happy to repeat the news that we have, in fact, caught and killed a large predator that supposedly injured some bathers. But, as you see, it's a beautiful day, the beaches are open and people are having a wonderful time. Amity, as you know, means "friendship".
  • ResinheadResinhead Posts: 9,165 Admiral
    Purple Haze!
  • GROUPER SCOOPERGROUPER SCOOPER Posts: 1,871 Captain

Nuttin wrong................should fade nicely.:grin
    Everything affects everything.You can't just change one thing.Every thing is connected.
  • mjnmjn Posts: 1,549 Captain
    True or not, the opportunity to bask in Taters blinding perfection is always a mood lifter.
    gammisun.jpgxxSearchEngineFail.jpg

Nothing wrong. Temps getting too low at night when the lights are off. The girls are gettin' cold.
    Ewe Inn Joy Mice Elf.
  • GROUPER SCOOPERGROUPER SCOOPER Posts: 1,871 Captain
    Phescador wrote: »
    Nothing wrong. Temps getting too low at night when the lights are off. The girls are gettin' cold.

Or just the right genetics.:wink
    Everything affects everything.You can't just change one thing.Every thing is connected.
    Lol, that too.
    Ewe Inn Joy Mice Elf.