Berry ID

2»

Replies

• hittin'_bottomhittin'_bottom Posts: 178 Officer
    I'm going to try to get dispatched to that n/hood this week so I can slide over and get some info from the homeowner plus some pictures.
    I've upped my standards, now up yours!!!
  • hittin'_bottomhittin'_bottom Posts: 178 Officer
    frank wrote: »
    WHAT IF HE PLANTED POISONOUS ONES FOR THIEVES!!!

Good point. I'll make sure to stay out of your yard. :D
    I've upped my standards, now up yours!!!
  • badbullgatorbadbullgator Posts: 1,571 Captain
    got ants? wrote: »
    Sugar apple? Man I LOVE those thangs. Kinda like a mango crossed with sugar cane. So sweet it'll make yer teefs hurt.

I have over two hundred on my tree about the size of a quarter. Many may not make it all the way but for a six year old tree it puts out. Had two the second year, about 10 the third, 15 or so the fourth, over 50 last year so it just keeps getting better and better. I grew it from a seed too.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334
  • rock_fishrock_fish Posts: 11,692 AG
    I have over two hundred on my tree about the size of a quarter. Many may not make it all the way but for a six year old tree it puts out. Had two the second year, about 10 the third, 15 or so the fourth, over 50 last year so it just keeps getting better and better. I grew it from a seed too.

Sweet! Do you know if they grow in the Tampa Bay area? I might get a seed and try it next year

I also have a miracle fruit seed i saved. It may not be any good anymore, but I am going to try to plant it