AMAZING VIDEO!

HoovHoov Posts: 386 Officer

Truly an amazing video!
:USA
YOUTUBE!! YOUTUBE!! YOUTUBE!! Check it out !! http://www.youtube.com/user/InToTheBlue247?feature=watch

Replies

• Triple Threat 33TTriple Threat 33T Posts: 18,669 Admin
    I haven't watched it yet Hoover but did you remember to edit out all of the curse words from this one?
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
  • PolarPolar Lake WorthPosts: 22,406 AG
    can you let us know when you're watching all 12 minutes of it T? Got some things Id like to do round here, thanks.
    Polar wrote: »
    can you let us know when you're watching all 12 minutes of it T? Got some things Id like to do round here, thanks.

Will do
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
  • HoovHoov Posts: 386 Officer
    I haven't watched it yet Hoover but did you remember to edit out all of the curse words from this one?

Ahhhhh, But seriously its a great video........ No Joke. I didn't make it.
    YOUTUBE!! YOUTUBE!! YOUTUBE!! Check it out !! http://www.youtube.com/user/InToTheBlue247?feature=watch
    Hoov wrote: »
    Ahhhhh, But seriously its a great video........ No Joke. I didn't make it.

Hoover, it's either yes Sir Mr. 33T it has curse words in it or no Sir it doesn't. Which is it?
  • Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 6,339 Admiral
    Hoover, it's either yes Sir Mr. 33T it has curse words in it or no Sir it doesn't. Which is it?

Uh oh Hoov. He called you by your full name!
    Always Do Sober What You Said You'd Do Drunk. That Will Teach You To Keep Your Mouth Shut. - Ernest Hemingway

No Sir Mr. 33T
    Tarpon65 wrote: »
    Uh oh Hoov. He called you by your full name!

Yeah. My full name is just Hoover.........?
    Hoov, good answer.
    No Sir Mr. 33T

Thank you. Carry on.
  • HuntressJaxHuntressJax Posts: 696 Officer
    :shrug:shrug:shrug
    Great video, but geez, threat, triple out boards, demanding to be called mr., concerned about cuss words here but not other threads, wow. Are you 5 ft 5?:huh
    :shrug:shrug:shrug
    Great video, but geez, threat, triple out boards, demanding to be called mr., concerned about cuss words here but not other threads, wow. Are you 5 ft 5?:huh

3'11"
  • Sea SnakeSea Snake Posts: 5,337 Admiral
    9:15 is pretty cool........
    Yeah. My full name is just Hoover.........?

Don't be a smarty pants or Mr.33T is gonna let you go to the playground during break.

Nice video by the way.
    Always Do Sober What You Said You'd Do Drunk. That Will Teach You To Keep Your Mouth Shut. - Ernest Hemingway
  • gandrfabgandrfab Posts: 20,095 AG
    ahhum this is the playground :kick
    :BUNNY gestapo

gandrfab wrote: »
    ahhum this is the playground :kick

Mr33T, gandrfab is picking on me!
  • gandrfabgandrfab Posts: 20,095 AG
    :cry
    :BUNNY gestapo

Just for the record, Im not ascared of Triple Threat. Just wanted to throw that out there.
    3'11"

:rotflmao
  • publichunterpublichunter Posts: 1,073 Officer
    I watched it and it was **** good. I'm not a flats/tarpon guy but the quality of the video kept me interested. To my suprise there was a bigger picture...stopping the dredging of a new channel in the Keys for a new mega cruiseship. Props to whoever made it.
  • David BDavid B Posts: 1,907 Captain
    Thank you for sharing this. I have caught two Tarpon in my life, both on accident. I have fished all my life since a young child. I have always said that I wouldn't target another Tarpon after the last two. Watching this video has inspired me. Not so much about fishing for a Tarpon, but to see such a beautiful thing as all of those fish shown in the video. The real message was delivered in such a wonderful, descriptive heart felt way. I came away with a better understanding of "What is exactly at stake" and what needs to be done. The way it was delivered should be trademarked for others who care for and fight for in what they believe and what they fear they will lose. This was done in a peaceful manner that showed both sides of this issue with an understanding of each. I plan on sharing this with many people in my work, my family and my circle of friends. Let me finish by saying that watching Tarpon swim by a boat like that was shown here is high upon my bucket list.
    Thank you again for sharing this.

David B
    Increasing MMGW or climate change, one twist off at a time.
    David B wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing this. I have caught two Tarpon in my life, both on accident. I have fished all my life since a young child. I have always said that I wouldn't target another Tarpon after the last two. Watching this video has inspired me. Not so much about fishing for a Tarpon, but to see such a beautiful thing as all of those fish shown in the video. The real message was delivered in such a wonderful, descriptive heart felt way. I came away with a better understanding of "What is exactly at stake" and what needs to be done. The way it was delivered should be trademarked for others who care for and fight for in what they believe and what they fear they will lose. This was done in a peaceful manner that showed both sides of this issue with an understanding of each. I plan on sharing this with many people in my work, my family and my circle of friends. Let me finish by saying that watching Tarpon swim by a boat like that was shown here is high upon my bucket list.
    Thank you again for sharing this.

David B

Thanks.
  • SouthFloridaAnglerSouthFloridaAngler Posts: 3,164 Captain
    ****, there is a lot of cuss words in that video.
    ****, there is a lot of cuss words in that video.

................................................:huh
  • HuntressJaxHuntressJax Posts: 696 Officer
    3'11"

So that's where the triple comes from. Got it. Lmao
  • Ron@.38 Special[email protected] Special Posts: 6,875 Admiral
    Truly Great video with an awesome message. Nice start to the weekend with that. Yes all 12+ minutes!
    And 33T, no curse words said in this video, I think you will approve.
  • capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 9,826 Moderator
    Killer. I miss my home the way it use to be before the ships and all the other stuff.
    "You'll get your weather"
    Truly Great video with an awesome message. Nice start to the weekend with that. Yes all 12+ minutes!
    And 33T, no curse words said in this video, I think you will approve.

Thanks.
  • jakedgejakedge Posts: 1,303 Officer
    Thanks Hoov. Outstanding video. The message about the utilization of the environment and the visual images included is stunning. Personally, I don't care if I ever catch another tarpon, but I do care if the eco-system is abused so much that they aren't there anymore. Really good film work. Thanks so much.
    jakedge wrote: »
    Thanks Hoov. Outstanding video. The message about the utilization of the environment and the visual images included is stunning. Personally, I don't care if I ever catch another tarpon, but I do care if the eco-system is abused so much that they aren't there anymore. Really good film work. Thanks so much.

Welcome.