Home Off Topic

11 year old stone cold killer

coldaircoldair Posts: 11,498 Officer
Posted: Today 6:30:21 PM EDT

http://www.vice.com/read/the-little-lion--syrias-11-year-old-killing-machine

ef5273ee4a9f115f0b326c1031f4840f_vice_670.jpg

Mohammed Afar is 11 years old. The modified AK-47 assault rifle he carries stretches to nearly two-thirds his height.

Over the top of his faded yellow jacket a Free Syrian Army vest holds three extra clips, each full with live ammunition, and a walkie-talkie. An FSA badge sits on one side and a rendering of the Islamic Shahada, in Arabic calligraphy, on the other.

He says he does not miss school or want to stay at home with his mother and two sisters.

“I want to stay as a fighter until Bashar is killed,” he says, referring to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

The fighters surrounding him, all claiming to be from Liwa al-Tawhid, pass him a sniper rifle and offer to take him to a frontline, so he can demonstrate his shooting.

“He is a great shot,” says his father, Mohammed Saleh Afar. “He is my little lion.”

Over the course of its grinding 21-month insurgency, Syria’s children have endured numerous abuses.

Caught-up in shelling, airstrikes, and sniping, they have additionally been subject to arbitrary arrest, torture and ****, as reported by the United Nations Commission of Inquiry on Syria in August; which, additionally, noted “with concern reports that children under 18 are fighting and performing auxiliary roles for anti-Government armed groups.”
169304.GIF

Replies

• Bottom LinesBottom Lines Posts: 1,105 Officer
    That's a gdamn shame...
  • TriplecleanTripleclean Posts: 6,591 Officer
    Kids are great shots. Little hearts and lungs make them real steady, little fingers dont cause trigger pull usally if not coked bottled they see every thing. They had all types of these kids in Bosnia plinking on the 10th Mountian while clinton had them posted up behind chain link fences.....
  • NewberryJeffNewberryJeff Posts: 7,447 Admiral
    The kid isn't hitting anything with that pos he has in his hand.
    A staged photo.
  • anejo22anejo22 Posts: 1,511 Officer
    just to show you kids can do alot more than play video games dirty the house up.
  • tankardtankard Posts: 7,031 Admiral
    That is one awesome bowl-cut.
  • MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 10,446 AG
    I'd splode his little bowl-cut melon
    in a second if he crossed my zone.
    Baby Syrians suck just the same as
    growed up ones.
    I have never seen live bones, but I know that they are often used by rich people to decorate the interior.
  • Accurate TwrsAccurate Twrs Posts: 1,992 Officer
    Hate to say it but you have to take out the kids. They will be back as adults to shoot you if they can... and will.
    I'd splode his little bowl-cut melon
    in a second if he crossed my zone.
    Baby Syrians suck just the same as
    growed up ones.

:Agree

At first I thought all syrians sucked and I wanted them to waste themselves and all other traveling jihadis that came to the party......But what 2 years into this I just hope President Asaid prevails....I see the entire "arab spring" as a marketing ploy for western intervention to help these jihadis establish a muslim calph over the entire arab speaking world.

I feel that the liberated weapons from Lybia are over throwing President Asaid, I feel that if he goes, Jordan will compitulate and that the spring will move into the arabian pensula.....I dont nor ever felt that the kingdom of Saud was secure.....with over 6000 usless princes in a bullcrap desert kingdom they rein is at peril.

History and modern population densisties show us how easy it is to conduct a successful uprising in a desert state......Knock out power to run refridgeration and airconditioning and water pumping stations.....knock out the municipal water supplies.....If you control these in a desert nation and can hold them the resistance will subside.
  • MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 10,446 AG
    One thing about the little kids,
    they present a smaller target.
    And they're quick.
    I have never seen live bones, but I know that they are often used by rich people to decorate the interior.
    Dude.....The more I look at the picture I think its one of Dennis Holders run guns! look at that puppy....