Home Off Topic

The Politics section

LonghaulLonghaul Posts: 1,745 Officer
Have not been on the forum long but just a few visits to the politics section reveals that there are some people who spend all theyer time on it posting garbage. You dont see then anywhere else on the forum but there. With some of the veiws these guys cant be fisherman or hunters, they are too left to be either.

Replies

• razorreilly09razorreilly09 Posts: 8,401 Admiral
    Longhaul wrote: »
    Have not been on the forum long but just a few visits to the politics section reveals that there are some people who spend all theyer time on it posting garbage. You dont see then anywhere else on the forum but there. With some of the veiws these guys cant be fisherman or hunters, they are too left to be either.

Are you insinuating that a political stance must be made to be a sportsperson?
    And FNG, the politics forum is the bilge of this board, which also makes it fun
    Welcome aboard!
  • SJCSJC Posts: 2,572 Captain
    Its purgatory
    The Beatings will continue until moral improves!
  • prowlin4redsprowlin4reds Posts: 956 Officer
    Do not go in there.....you have been warned.

Welcome aboard.
    Survival is not mandatory.....
  • LonghaulLonghaul Posts: 1,745 Officer
    I have been hunting and fishing in Fla my whole life. My business is entrenched in the outdoors and outdoorsman whether they be farmers ,ranchers or local businessman . I cant ever remember being at a fish camp or hunt camp and discussing things like being gay, banning guns etc. These are not typical sportsman over there, they are plants. Weird.

Are you insinuating that a political stance must be made to be a sportsperson?
    I have been hunting and fishing in Fla my whole life. My business is entrenched in the outdoors and outdoorsman whether they be farmers ,ranchers or local businessman . I cant ever remember being at a fish camp or hunt camp and discussing things like being gay, banning guns etc. These are not typical sportsman over there, they are plants. Weird.

this is not a camp, its a public forum, people come here to express themselves, often in disguise. nobody is making you click on the posts.
  • tagtag Posts: 8,920 Admiral
    The lefty's are fisherman by feeling entitled to part of your catch.:wink
    tag wrote: »
    The lefty's are fisherman by feeling

noodlers?
  • NACl H2O LuvrNACl H2O Luvr Posts: 12,389 AG

HAHAHAHA....if you think homosexuality is only discussed in the politics section, you will be in for a big surprise if you stick around Off Topic. :grin

As for guns, us sportsmen have to be activists, and have to make sure these mis-informed gun grabbing folks understand that taking guns from honest, law abiding citizens is just a feel good measure, and won't make anyone safer.

oh....and as Razor said....you are not obligated to click on any sub-forum which does not appeal to you.
  • cprcpr Posts: 9,309 Admiral
    There are a few who are not sportsmen that are trolls or are working for a cause but most are fishermen and a are few hunters. One of the craziest, moonbat liberals is both a fisherman and an accomplished hunter, go figure.
    "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future." Niels Bohr
  • bay20bay20 Posts: 1,490 Officer
    cpr wrote: »
    There are a few who are not sportsmen that are trolls or are working for a cause but most are fishermen and a are few hunters. One of the craziest, moonbat liberals is both a fisherman and an accomplished hunter, go figure.

haven't seen him around in a while this moon bat you speak of. Longhaul politic's forum is the most humorous section as far as i am concerned and by the way the weather has been lately what else is there to do?
  • sEEkErsEEkEr Posts: 2,842 Officer

Sooo.....you think you and your ilk are the definition of sportsmen?

Look up Narcissistic Personality Disorder....

• Ron@.38 Special[email protected] Special Posts: 6,934 Admiral
    I have been on this forum since its inception. I never went to the politics section until lat last year during election time. It didn't take two weeks over there to get me a 30 day stint in Banned Camp!
  • CyclistCyclist Posts: 23,346 AG

Me too. Huntin and fishin my entire life. And camping on huntin and fishin trips with my buddies. We talk all sorts of things. Pretty much don't talk the typical stupid redneck stuff though.
  • SJCSJC Posts: 2,572 Captain
    two weeks over there to get me a 30 day stint in Banned Camp!

I didn't even think they had a mod. It gets pretty frisky over there.
    The Beatings will continue until moral improves!
  • magotmagot Posts: 6,640 Officer
    Have not been on the forum long but just a few visits to the politics section reveals that there are some people who spend all theyer time on it posting garbage. .

You think Politics is bad? Check out Sports when College football starts.
  • PhescadorPhescador Posts: 3,838 Captain
    magot wrote: »

Tame compared to election season.

Looks like Longhaul got ****. If you can't handle the heat. Stay outta the kitchen.
    Ewe Inn Joy Mice Elf.
  • old thompsonold thompson Posts: 6,497 Officer

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSG3aDEGnrokmY4E30bjcAOewVToht9kmPyqvPUWlnBP6YcILH0

:USA
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,511 AG
    sEEkEr wrote: »
    Sooo.....you think you and your ilk are the definition of sportsmen?

Look up Narcissistic Personality Disorder....

Get yer butt back over there and SPLAIN how the IRS byatch got away with taking the 5th amendment after an opening statement. You have been hiding. I don't really blame you, a criminal defense attorney couldn't even give me a good explanation. :grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't think I'd go there if I were a Terp.:wink
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • magotmagot Posts: 6,640 Officer
    navigator2 wrote: »
    I don't think I'd go there if I were a Terp.:wink

But the uniforms, Nav. The uniforms.
  • Cane PoleCane Pole Stuart, FLAPosts: 9,928 Admiral
    I enjoy the politics section.

About once a month, for 30 minutes, tops!
    Live music 7 nights a week: http://www.terrafermata.com/_events
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,415 AG
    Longhaul, any reason you didn't post your OP in the politics forum?
  • SnookslangerSnookslanger Posts: 1,320 Officer
    Rather then being banned from the entire forum, the bannee should only have access to Politics.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbaaKhJZWMOL6wbI1uz1gMkBQR94dtr2Dn__x8NwzcVDRiVW5Gb-cOL-oj
    Rather then being banned from the entire forum, the bannee should only have access to Politics.

:signs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reptile DysfunctionReptile Dysfunction LP - Edge of the Known UniversePosts: 3,301 Captain

I think I know who you are talking about, it's the guy that really hates white people. Doesn't he ride a bike or something like that?
    "If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free" - P. J. O'Rourke
  • PolarPolar Lake WorthPosts: 22,464 AG
    Time for an old school, Ot'ers vs. the Pollies?
  • nuevowavonuevowavo Posts: 6,823 Admin
    He will.
    He's a huge "Gator" fan.
    "Mark" my words.
    Federales, bring my baby back to me!
  • old thompsonold thompson Posts: 6,497 Officer
    I think I know who you are talking about, it's the guy that really hates white people. Doesn't he ride a bike or something like that?

It isn't so much hate as it is fear. I think the dude is terrified of whitey.

Maybe it's a phobia?
  • NACl H2O LuvrNACl H2O Luvr Posts: 12,389 AG
    Polar wrote: »
    Time for an old school, Ot'ers vs. the Pollies?

What about the folks who go both ways? :wink
  • cprcpr Posts: 9,309 Admiral

Diversity keeps things interesting.:)
    "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future." Niels Bohr