Looking to buy live pilchards

Hi need some help from the south crew in finding live bait. Im out of boca Raton and up our way there are no pilchards to be found. All the reports are that there down in Miami. If any one knows a reliable bait guy I would appreciate any help. I'm looking for 500 to 1000 baits for a yellowfin Bahamas trip.
naveensig4.jpg

Replies

• SmittysTeamSmittysTeam Posts: 145 Officer
    I know a bait lady in Ft. Lauderdale, but not sure if she could handle that big of an order.
    Here is her contact info:
    Juli or Gary: 954-522-2809
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Smittys Fishing Team
    20ft. Scout 150 Yamaha
    YouTube.com/user/heyboy96
    paypallogo.png
    Vertical jigs, bucktails, trolling lures, Deep Drop Rigs and more!
  • ReelDeepReelDeep Posts: 209 Officer
    Jimmy lewis aka kite hunter. tel:305-725-8807. He is at bug light most days from dawn till noon.

Good rates and good baits! Tight lines!
  • frankthetankfrankthetank Posts: 863 Officer
    that guy is one bad mama jamma with a 12 ft net
    :fishing
    OCEAN KAYAK: PROWLER 13
  • Plastered2850Plastered2850 Posts: 1,585 Captain
    I know a bait lady in Ft. Lauderdale, but not sure if she could handle that big of an order.
    Here is her contact info:
    Juli or Gary: 954-522-2809

Give Gary a call ahead of time im sure
    they could handle your order.
  • YellowfinhunterYellowfinhunter Posts: 28 Greenhorn
    Sent you a PM...
  • Lucky Hook IILucky Hook II Posts: 476 Deckhand
    Call Pedro from Ashley Live Bait 305-710-9371. I am sure he can get you that much bait and more.
    Capt. Jorge Fernandez
    www.luckyhookcharters.com
  • ultraplayer26ultraplayer26 Posts: 814 Officer
    Call Pedro from Ashley Live Bait 305-710-9371. I am sure he can get you that much bait and more.

:Agree100%
  • wellcraftwellcraft Posts: 1,333 Officer

I third this!
    paypallogo.png
    Vertical jigs, Trolling lures, and more! Click the logo!

All V-Series High Speed Wahoo Lures
    http://victorylures.com/trolling-lures/v-series.html

Face Book Page for Victory Lures
    http://www.facebook.com/VictoryLures

Visit My Blog
    www.averticalthought.com
  • SFCarlSFCarl Posts: 300 Officer
    jrod2940 wrote: »
    Hi need some help from the south crew in finding live bait. Im out of boca Raton and up our way there are no pilchards to be found. All the reports are that there down in Miami. If any one knows a reliable bait guy I would appreciate any help. I'm looking for 500 to 1000 baits for a yellowfin Bahamas trip.

Live bait started rolling into boca mid june last year.... I THINK
    I fished boynton last week and sabikied up 5 threadfins in an hour.
    Bait in Hillsborough, boca, and boynton have been diminished in recent years
  • Sails and TalesSails and Tales Posts: 152 Deckhand
    White bait used to show up in Boca around tax day and almost always was there by May 1st. The last 2-3 years white bait has been almost non-existent in Boca. Rains, Deerfield Beach dredging, and who knows what else have changed the habitat to a point where they may come thru, but haven't been lingering for any amount of time.
  • paspas Posts: 84 Deckhand
    jrod2940 wrote: »

how are you going to keep all those baits healthy?
  • jrod2940jrod2940 Posts: 82 Deckhand
    pas wrote: »
    how are you going to keep all those baits healthy?

I have some extra livewells http://www.offshorebaitsolutions.com/index.html
    naveensig4.jpg
  • ss minowss minow Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    tony and frank give then a call when planing on going to fishing trip they are in miami around mathenson hammock marina on weekends 7864998648 tony or 7864361948 frank
  • snookyjsnookyj Posts: 1,687 Officer
    Howdy Jrod....we went on the trip to west end together with Paul and Tom. I'll throw one more name into the hat...Lester 954 557 8501
  • Gooch23Gooch23 Posts: 154 Deckhand
    Casey Griffin on the Moonraker, he's up by Haulover 305-336-0950 He's always got bait when the other guys have run out. He also keeps some penned up most of the time.