Flamingo 25MAY13!

2»

Replies

• tailchaser16tailchaser16 Posts: 653 Officer
    I've only logged two trips, but given the limited data, on days with little animal activity it was a very subpar day. However, I'm not discounting the tournament at all. I'm glad to have been invited and definitely want to participate. Please don't mistake my sharing what I've noticed with disinterest or superior knowledge or arrogance.

I intend on pre-fishing some new areas in the next 2-3 weeks for sure. Thanks for your input.

Its not totally about the tournament and where you place, its about the friends you will make and what you will gain from them.

Take this Captain Backyard guy for example, he comes on here makes smart a$$ remarks, acts like a know it all, brags how good he is, how many rods he has won over the years. Most importantly he doesn't get upset that we tease him and tell him his elementary school students are all taller than him.
    Reality is, he is a very nice guy that is fun to hang out with and will go out of his way to help you. Wait...I take that back, he doesn't share spots or lures. You have a bullseye on your back Backyard! :machinegun
  • Captain BackyardCaptain Backyard Posts: 439 Deckhand
    Ahhh thanks.....I think?:huh

Keep signing them up Nick, I need the money this summer!:rotflmao
  • USNavy_AnglerUSNavy_Angler Posts: 473 Officer
    LOL, thanks for the encouragement fellas. And UrbanAngler, did you mean near the ramp in North Biscayne? We normally drop at Watson Island.
    Wilderness Systems Pro Staff
    TEAM DIRTY BADGER :fishing
    Heroes On The Water
    South Florida Chapter Secretary
    [email protected]
    Proud US Navy Vet' 2007-2012
    Proud Owner Wilderness Systems Ride 135
  • Pucker FactorPucker Factor Posts: 875 Officer
    UrbanAngler, did you mean near the ramp in North Biscayne? We normally drop at Watson Island.

He did.
  • flatsstalkerflatsstalker Posts: 469 Deckhand
    He did.

If I get my engine in time I'm in
    09 Beavertail BTX
    1999 18 Dolphin backcountry