Battle 3000 part

Bnixon11Bnixon11 Posts: 11 Greenhorn
I've got a Battle 3000 and I broke the plastic cover on the bottom of the body when tightening the screw. Where can I get a replacement and how much?

Replies

• Snookangler15Snookangler15 Posts: 199 Officer
    Bnixon11 wrote: »
    I've got a Battle 3000 and I broke the plastic cover on the bottom of the body when tightening the screw. Where can I get a replacement and how much?

Same thing happened to me on my sargus. I was wondering the same thing
    Tight lines
  • project1project1 Posts: 347 Officer
    I just picked up that reel good to know this

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  • shawnshawn Posts: 127 Officer
    don't know if your still looking but part can be found here www.ereplacementparts.com/penn,less than a 1.00 good luck
  • shawnshawn Posts: 127 Officer
    just type in penn battle parts in your search engine if that dosent work
  • PENNPENN Posts: 373 Deckhand
    Bnixon11 wrote: »

Bnixon,

Sorry for the late reply, not sure how we missed your question.

The rear plastic cover is part # 1192457 226-3000SG. Price is $0.56.

Our Dedicated Customer Service Staff are available to take your call and get you the parts you need! We house a deep assortment of parts to fit almost any reel in our lineup. This allows our certified technicians to get you back on the water.

No matter where in the world you fish, whether you need parts for a big game trolling reel or an ultralight spinning reel, PENN has the parts readily available to repair your reel.

Call our Customer Service Team:
    Monday thru Friday
    8:00 A.M. - 5:30 P.M. EST
    Phone: (800) 892-5444
    Fax: (800) 458-0556

tony