Snook to open in September

Glad to hear FWC has used theyre heads. Look forward to doing some snook fishing again.

Replies

• snook charmersnook charmer Posts: 337 Deckhand
    Did they officially make an announcement that they will open it? They disappointed me last year. I've got 9/1-9/3 off work and I'll be out there at 12:01am on 9/1 if they do open it back up.
  • 863 maverick863 maverick Posts: 10 Greenhorn
    Did they officially make an announcement that they will open it? They disappointed me last year. I've got 9/1-9/3 off work and I'll be out there at 12:01am on 9/1 if they do open it back up.
    i was told they wouldn't decide until the meeting in L'TOWN sometime in JUNE ?? Hope it's re-opened butdon't get to worked up about it ..
  • snook charmersnook charmer Posts: 337 Deckhand
    I have no faith in them actually opening it up. They will probably ignore what their scientist say and let politics pressure them into the same decision as last year.
  • 863 maverick863 maverick Posts: 10 Greenhorn
    I have no faith in them actually opening it up. They will probably ignore what their scientist say and let politics pressure them into the same decision as last year.

AGREED !!!!!:crowd
  • esteroestero Posts: 2,041 Captain
    Longhaul wrote: »
    Glad to hear FWC has used theyre heads. Look forward to doing some snook fishing again.

You always could do snook fishing.

Just because you’re  Offended  Doesn’t mean you right!

• psycosnookerpsycosnooker Posts: 120 Deckhand
    Where you get this from ?
  • DoodidleDoodidle Posts: 141 Officer
    estero wrote: »
    You always could do snook fishing.

agreed, you just have to practice catch and release.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]