Dania anglers Watch Out!

2»

Replies

• CookinmanCookinman Posts: 880 Officer
    Potty, whats this jackbag's name ?

I may be able to help.
  • davederbdavederb Posts: 887 Officer
    Crazy story! Sucks people need to pull ***** like this. South Fl is full of thieves. My buddies 25' Contender got yanked from his front yard and when found in a parking lot, both engines were off it! Huge loss! Report him to the police and let them do their jobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Air Force Veteran 93'-00' ~621st TALCE~

2017 & 2014 Hobie Pro Angler 12’s
  • frankthetankfrankthetank Posts: 863 Officer
    quatin wrote: »
    The police actually called you with "finders keepers?". Is that a real thing? I thought it only worked on the play ground.

lol next time i see a pro angler finders keepers yo lol
    :fishing
    OCEAN KAYAK: PROWLER 13
  • weetzaweetza Posts: 156 Officer
    I will definitely be on the lookout for that guy. Serious problem with thieves down there, worse now with Quarterdeck than it was before.
  • Captain YakCaptain Yak Posts: 679 Officer
    Thieves are everywhere and always have been... You can't prevent everything, but you can reduce your chances by being conscious of your belongings. If it's visible, it's attractive to someone.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If you don't lose, you will eventually win.
    - Helio Gracie

Links:
    YouTube - SoFlo Kayak Fishing
    Valente Brother's Jiu-Jitsu Fort Lauderdale
  • PottymouthPottymouth Posts: 1,547 Officer
    This post was done with the intent to give everyone a heads up, like Captyak said thieves are everywhere be mindful of ur surrounding and ur gear. Don't give anyone the opportunity to grab ur belongings when ur not paying attention.
    sfkglogo.pngadrenalinelogo.pngjimyjigslogo.jpgaccuratelogo.png
  • Redneck RocketRedneck Rocket Posts: 88 Deckhand
    You guys should leave something really flash and expensive looking and METAL lying around, and hook the thing up to a few car batteries.
  • Captain YakCaptain Yak Posts: 679 Officer
    You guys should leave something really flash and expensive looking and METAL lying around, and hook the thing up to a few car batteries.

I like it!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If you don't lose, you will eventually win.
    - Helio Gracie

Links:
    YouTube - SoFlo Kayak Fishing
    Valente Brother's Jiu-Jitsu Fort Lauderdale
  • locoloco Posts: 1,294 Officer
    How bout' something with treble hooks taped under it, with #100 wire to a bolt in your truck bed...

A buddy of mine who was always getting his stereo stolen out of his jeep did this... Came out in the morning and there was a guy begging him to call the cops... he came over and grabbed the guys arm and pulled. He said he wanted to set the hook! This was his 4th or 5th stereo! and it never got stolen again.
  • ZimmerNoleZimmerNole Posts: 9,244 Officer
    loco wrote: »
    How bout' something with treble hooks taped under it, with #100 wire to a bolt in your truck bed...

A buddy of mine who was always getting his stereo stolen out of his jeep did this... Came out in the morning and there was a guy begging him to call the cops... he came over and grabbed the guys arm and pulled. He said he wanted to set the hook! This was his 4th or 5th stereo! and it never got stolen again.

This. Is. Awesome.

Street justice at its finest! I want pics haha
    Heroes On the Water
    South Florida Chapter Coordinator
    https://www.facebook.com/HOWSouthFloridaChapter

"Helping find peace for those who fought to defend it!" :USA
    FREEDOM CAPTURED!

FSU Alumni GO NOLES!!! >>
    >

2013 Hobie Outback
  • weetzaweetza Posts: 156 Officer
    loco wrote: »

"smarter than what you are working with" That is just priceless.
  • locoloco Posts: 1,294 Officer
    ZimmerNole wrote: »
    This. Is. Awesome.

Street justice at its finest! I want pics haha

This was way before digital cameras.... **** I'm old!