2000 25' Aquasport Explorer

xRippeRxxRippeRx Posts: 6 Greenhorn
Pictures:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/boa/3804943726.html

For Sale:
2000 25' Aquasport 250 Explorer (Walk Around) Tournament Edition Blue Haul with 1999 Johnson 225 2 Stroke. This boat is turn key and ready to fish. Included in the price is a matching 2004 ACE Trailer. Here are just some of the features that the boat has:

Built In:
Portable Marine Head
Salt and Fresh Washdown Pump (Replaced both over the last two years)
Under Gunner Rod Holders
Hard Top with Rod Holders
New in 2011 Eisenglass console wrap around
Fish Box
Transom Live Well with Pump
2 Batteries with Switch
Swim Ladder
Sleeps 2 underneath with cushions.

Additions:
Delta Fast Set anchor with 20' Chain and 300' Rode
2 Canon Unitroll Downriggers
Additional Rocket Launchers on Hard Top
T-BAG under hard top for Life Vests and Additional Storage
Lowrance LCX 113 HD 12" Screen GPS/ Fishfinder with Broadband Sounder and 24MI Radar Dome
Fuel Flow Unit that Interfaces with the Lowrance
Battery Charger/Tender Replaced 2012
All new switch wiring at Helm Custom Done
Cushions all the way around
A Cooler Seat in the middle for additional seating.

Motor is a 1999 Johnson 225 2-Stroke with Service Manual from Johnson. I am not sure of the exact hours but I would imagine in the 5 years I have owned the boat I have put on about 300 hours. I am the third owner of the boat and have not had any major problems with the engine. I have done the service every 100 hrs including water pump, thermostats, etc as recommended by the manual. I haven't used it much in the last 6-9 months but I would imagine it is getting close to service time again.

The only major flaw with the boat is one of vanity. I started on a gel coat restoration but never finished it.

I can't think of anything else off the top of my head but please feel free to call 727-698-1937 or email with questions.