FS Politics section and credibility

124»

Replies

• LouieLouieLouieLouie Posts: 2,702 Officer
    If you're not in close enough range to make a man pay for what he said, it's just entertainment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I want to offer thanks the "FS Forum Powers That Be" for giving me the opportunity to see the light and makes changes from my past... The knowledge and awareness I have gained during the last few months of BannedCation has helped changed my life... I will strive to continue in the right, I mean LEFT direction... Thank You.
  • bigbluebigblue Posts: 484 Officer
    Are you Cyclist's wife?

I was just making trying to make a little funny on your comment, but I left out a key word :), it seemed funny in the moment, Very sorry.
    Respect is earned : Honesty is appreciated : Trust is gained : Loyalty is returned :

" By their fruit you will know them "

:hail
    Finfinder wrote: »
    Biggie
    nice sig :wink Respect is earned : Honesty is appreciated : Trust is gained : Loyalty is returned :

Many of us have debated each other for years. Used to be a time when one sat on the sideline and viewed before one would go all in with opinion. Not speaking for Rep but cyco has been vulgar, antagonistic and dramatic for years . I bet the guy has been banned more than 30 or 40 times. Now in Pete's defense he has kept the same screen name all these years and loves all things Florida and that’s a good thing obviously. But IMO Reps description is accurate based on the “body” of work. the guy is a "character"

Seriously, I was just trying to make a funny. I only know one person here in this message board, and its not cyclist. I'm sorry, please ignore my funny, I meant no harm to reptile guy, truly. Sorry reptile guy. I guess there is yet another sin of mine, I hope Earl and Bud A are taking notes.......
    Respect is earned : Honesty is appreciated : Trust is gained : Loyalty is returned :

• FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,813 Admiral
    bigblue wrote: »
    Seriously, I was just trying to make a funny. I only know one person here in this message board, and its not cyclist. I'm sorry, please ignore my funny, I meant no harm to reptile guy, truly. Sorry reptile guy. I guess there is yet another sin of mine, I hope Earl and Bud A are taking notes.......

Big.... dont take everything so personal not meant that way by me anyway.
    I will admit Im still not sure of you something mysterious..... LOl you said you had motive for being here. Care to share with us?
    Finfinder wrote: »
    Big.... dont take everything so personal not meant that way by me anyway.
    I will admit Im still not sure of you something mysterious..... LOl you said you had motive for being here. Care to share with us?

Its ok. I know most here are just sounding off on world issues and it can get personal. I didn't take anything personal, I just wanted to make sure I apologized for my FUNNY.

I happened upon this message board, you could say a messenger guided me here, to solidify some things about another here whom I know personally, who testified he considered me a friend, yet his testimony was very much less than truthful in some areas, and so in addition to those untruthful areas, the testimony that he considered me a friend, was untruthful as well.

" If a man was truthful, he would be truthful in ALL things " and " If it were TRUE he considered me a friend, then what friend refuses to acknowledge, communicate, or respond in any manner to explain the untruths? "

I have come to learn there is a fine line between friends and enemies and this message board I happened upon has provided me further insight into the grand illusion............. I'm now just standing alert of my enemy, and taking notes. It's regarding an important matter, or I wouldn't give it any attention what so ever.

• brentsumbrentsum Posts: 1,618 Officer
    I have come to learn there is a fine line between friends and enemies and this message board I happened upon has provided me further insight into the grand illusion............. I'm now just standing alert of my enemy, and taking notes. It's regarding an important matter, or I wouldn't give it any attention what so ever.

Good luck with that. :huh
  • Reptile DysfunctionReptile Dysfunction LP - Edge of the Known UniversePosts: 3,265 Captain

No problem here. You should have edited the post and put the word there.

Anyway, I just remembered that Gunby is Cyclist's wife. :grin
    "If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free" - P. J. O'Rourke
    brentsum wrote: »
    Good luck with that. :huh

Thanks.

:)

• navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,435 AG

:Spittingcoffee :grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
124»