FS Politics section and credibility

Replies

• LouieLouieLouieLouie Posts: 2,702 Officer
    Yep, I'm currently on double secret probation. I'll state the truth on vital issues, if it pizzes off the liberals then that's a bonus. They attack me and I'll hit back just as hard. Can't remember ever seeing anyone from the liberal gang getting banned but I only drop in here now and then. IMHO No doubt the take over at the top of InterMedia by Leo Hindery Jr. (a member of Barry's posse) has tagged all facets of the operation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I want to offer thanks the "FS Forum Powers That Be" for giving me the opportunity to see the light and makes changes from my past... The knowledge and awareness I have gained during the last few months of BannedCation has helped changed my life... I will strive to continue in the right, I mean LEFT direction... Thank You.
  • razorreilly09razorreilly09 Posts: 8,401 Officer
    Finfinder wrote: »

Do you care what your screen name represents or means to people.
    Not at all. I'm very secure and above satisfied with my actual life. I'm just here for entertainment value and maybe to learn a thing or two.
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,176 AG
    LouieLouie wrote: »
    IMHO No doubt the take over at the top of InterMedia by Leo Hindery Jr. (a member of Barry's posse) has tagged all facets of the operation.

:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao
  • stsimonsstsimons Posts: 7,291 Officer
    Examples?

Did you really just ask that question! Haaaa! OMG I would by you a beer any day for having the stones to say that! Awesome!
  • Michael RepperMichael Repper Posts: 4,897 Officer
    Examples?

I'd say that your content has taken a nosedive since you resorted to playing the role of Bimini Colbert. Bring back the old Bimini Twisted, IMO.
  • Gary MGary M Posts: 13,141 AG
    nuevowavo wrote: »
    Yes, it's gotten a lot nastier over the last 4-5 years, as has all of the political dialog in the country. Can't imagine what happened 5 years ago to cause this.

Seriously?

Does the name Barack Hussien Obama ring a bell from about 5 years ago? :huh

"The Most Devisive President in US History"

Divisive-President-Obama.jpg
  • bigbluebigblue Posts: 484 Officer
    Preferred-Victim-Card-new.png

Sign me up..........I have a different agenda then most here.
    Respect is earned : Honesty is appreciated : Trust is gained : Loyalty is returned :

" By their fruit you will know them "

:hail
    Gary M wrote: »
    Seriously?

Apparently they have all forgotten the Liar in Chief.

I would be saying differently if the economy, national debt, foreign relations, military operations, etc.. had improved under his watch. But Obama has to be the most absentee POTUS I have ever seen. Almost literally everything he promised has become the exact opposite of his proclamations and under his leadership all the said problems that plague us have been exacerbated 5x.

In addition, now we have the IRS auditing groups opposed to the current admin's political opposition, the freedom of the press has been compromised by the justice dept. for political gain and military actions against the USA in foreign countries have been filtered to fit a narrative that does not exist.

The USA is about neck deep in corruption and lies yet all you liberals care about is getting the vote for more of the same.

I don't know how you morons sleep at night. You are destroying what you espouse and reveling in it.

He did the same thing in his commencement speech at Morehouse this past weekend. He just has to bring up slavery and the beatings and the intimidation they suffered and how he's gonna make things fair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I want to offer thanks the "FS Forum Powers That Be" for giving me the opportunity to see the light and makes changes from my past... The knowledge and awareness I have gained during the last few months of BannedCation has helped changed my life... I will strive to continue in the right, I mean LEFT direction... Thank You.
  • Squid RowSquid Row Posts: 4,133 Officer
    He did the same thing in his commencement speech at Morehouse this past weekend. He just has to bring up slavery and the beatings and the intimidation they suffered and how he's gonna make things fair.

He can't help it.

Playing the race card helped him and it's really all he knows.
    Squid Row
    Why don't we use geothermal energy?

In most places, just a mile beneath the crust, the earth is several million degrees.

Team Sabatage
    Most places?

Try 18 to 22 miles down before we get to the heat you mentioned, in most places.
    In those places it is only a mile down it is a good alternative.

I already know more than you ever will on all subjects.
    :rotflmao
    Lucky7Team2
    300 billion people on a planet eating, farting, pooing, making stuff, etc
    :rotflmao
  • ben17ben17 Posts: 2,782 Officer
    Seriously?

Divisive-President-Obama.jpg

Exhibit A.
  • CyclistCyclist Posts: 23,346 AG
    You people need to remember that radical right wingers are a MINORITY. A stupid vocal one at that. And that the teabaggers are so off the wall stupid (ran paul) that they have disintegrated the republican party. When normal fiscal republicans are replaced by idiot right wingers and tea baggers you have MAJOR toxic partisanship

ronny raygun was the catalyst of the radical right wing.

You people basically have no clue as to what you are talking about or trying to say.
    133cbf2b243368b1ddb2f591a1988076--beach-posters-florida-travel.jpg
    Cyclist wrote: »
    You people
    You people

Twice the racism in one post. AWESOME!!!
  • NACl H2O LuvrNACl H2O Luvr Posts: 12,124 AG
    I don't think so.

This forum attracts flies.

The Off Topic forum has gotten just as bad. It's like a role playing game with no point, no objective or goal or entertainment, just characters making loud unintelligible noise.

You make people put their names on this nonsense and it would stop.

I think everyone would. Which would not make me unhappy.

This thing is an embarrassment.

Gary, You sure like to complain a lot…hey…since you’re such a visionary about how a Forum should be run, why don’t you start your own, I’m sure you’ll make $billions….oh and instead of Administrator, you can name yourself King Moderator.
    Gary, You sure like to complain a lot…

Haaaaa! That is too funny.
  • seajay-1seajay-1 Posts: 4,736 Captain
    You people need to remember that radical right wingers are a MINORITY. A stupid vocal one at that. And that the teabaggers are so off the wall stupid (ran paul) that they have disintegrated the republican party. When normal fiscal republicans are replaced by idiot right wingers and tea baggers you have MAJOR toxic partisanship

You people basically have no clue as to what you are talking about or trying to say.

So says you. And your credentials are?
  • NACl H2O LuvrNACl H2O Luvr Posts: 12,124 AG
    stsimons wrote: »
    Haaaaa! That is too funny.

??

OK, I got 3 warnings today from the forum popo about attacks and name calling. The mgt. of this forum is so bias it ain't funny.
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,436 AG
    OK, I got 3 warnings today from the forum popo about attacks and name calling. The mgt. of this forum is so bias it ain't funny.

You'll just have to dazzle them with brilliance and baffle them with BS. The latter is all they got in their playbook. :grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ??

I was laughing at the fact that he has 8400 posts and complains about posters. :grin
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,813 Admiral
    Gary, You sure like to complain a lot…hey…since you’re such a visionary about how a Forum should be run, why don’t you start your own, I’m sure you’ll make $billions….oh and instead of Administrator, you can name yourself King Moderator.

seriously.... now does anybody care to explain to Mr NACl H2O Luvr why that statement is so ill informed
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,176 AG
    I'd say that your content has taken a nosedive since you resorted to playing the role of Bimini Colbert. Bring back the old Bimini Twisted, IMO.

Perhaps you're right, I'll give it a shot.
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 10,104 AG

Yeah your right, that stupid liberty, freedom and independence stuff is so yesterday.
    2013 Pathfinder 22 TE , 150 Yamaha,
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    mustang190 wrote: »
    Yeah your right, that stupid liberty, freedom and independence stuff is so yesterday.

Viewed through a modern lens, your proposed application of 'liberty, freedom and independence' is equally unintelligible to me as the platform of the Whigs.
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 10,104 AG
    greggl wrote: »
    Viewed through a modern lens, your proposed application of 'liberty, freedom and independence' is equally unintelligible to me as the platform of the Whigs.

And just what should it be thru your "modern lens"????
    2013 Pathfinder 22 TE , 150 Yamaha,
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    mustang190 wrote: »
    And just what should it be thru your "modern lens"????

Libertarian
  • polepositionpoleposition Posts: 1,052 Officer
    Florida Sportsman and politics. The politics forum is as Jerry Springer was to ratings: effective, but vapid and unproductive by any other measure. I can't believe it is permitted here. Inflammatory and derisive.
  • LonghaulLonghaul Posts: 1,745 Officer
    Credibility? When you have a bunch of people punching a keyboard to express opinion it has NO CREDIBILITY WHATSOEVER. Now, looking a man eye to eye in discussion or a forum of people meeting in person to discuss issues? thats when it really matters. A internet forum? please.
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,813 Admiral
    Longhaul wrote: »
    Credibility? When you have a bunch of people punching a keyboard to express opinion it has NO CREDIBILITY WHATSOEVER. Now, looking a man eye to eye in discussion or a forum of people meeting in person to discuss issues? thats when it really matters. A internet forum? please.

and you speak from experience you were around here on the forum 10 years ago ???