Peacock action miami fl on fly!!!!!!!

Couple of little peacock bass on friday afternoon,and amazing action on saturday early morning on fly!!!!Got up today at 6 am and all i had in mind was peacock bass so i fixed some coffee and my fly rod and went to one of my spots for peacock, walking distance from my house. For two hours i was my fly was strike chase and caught this nice looking peacock.. The peacock were on fired today!!!! I'm glad i woke up this early today. sorry for some of the quality of the photos, self portrait with a fly rod in your mouth a peacock in one hand and crappy phone camera in other its always a challenge hehehe.

Replies

• DragScreamerDragScreamer Posts: 1,475 Officer
    :thumbsup nice!
    Let's go fishing!
  • TimbaTimba Posts: 225 Deckhand
    SWEET!!!:fishing what kinda of fly setup is that looks nice?
    "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinquish one man from another.":thumbsup:USA
  • tony_tony_ Posts: 7 Greenhorn
    Timba wrote: »
    SWEET!!!:fishing what kinda of fly setup is that looks nice?

Thanks... its nothing fancy just a 5 weight redington two piece fly rod combo i bought a couple of years ago in a little town call Stroudsburg in Pennsylvania. cost about 130 140$..... wanted to start fly fishing so i bought the cheapest but most decent thing i could afford to see if i really enjoy it. and as you can see yes i do!! im saving for a nicer one so i can do some saltwater fishing. but so far this little setup has work with no problem. Caught my biggest peacock on fly sunday looks a bit small then what it is im just a big guy (6'4' 285 lbs) so every fish looks small hahahaha. but the fly handle perfectly. cant wait to try a more advance fly rod.