2005 scion tc

fsu11fsu11 Posts: 1,887 Captain
Selling my 2005 scion tc, it has 107,500 miles on it, runs great everything works, trunk lid is a faded a little from previous owner not waxing :banghead and rear bumper is faded but rest of the car is in great condition has had 2 fresh wax jobs since ive owned it. Im looking to buy a truck so that is the reason for selling, its kind of hard to haul my boat with a scion tc so that's the only reason for me selling it and it has a touchscreen double din stereo. 24mpg city and 29mpg highway those are calculated numbers by me not what the book says its gets. call or text me at 904-434-332six
price: $8000 obo

Replies

• fsu11fsu11 Posts: 1,887 Captain
    fsu11 wrote: »
    Selling my 2005 scion tc, it has 107,500 miles on it, runs great everything works, trunk lid is a faded a little from previous owner not waxing :banghead and rear bumper is faded but rest of the car is in great condition has had 2 fresh wax jobs since ive owned it. Im looking to buy a truck so that is the reason for selling, its kind of hard to haul my boat with a scion tc so that's the only reason for me selling it and it has a touchscreen double din stereo. 24mpg city and 29mpg highway those are calculated numbers by me not what the book says its gets. call or text me at 904-434-332six
    price: $8000 obo

SOLD! Got a new f150