Skip to main content
Home Politics

Caption this

phlatsphilphlatsphil Senior MemberEdgewater, FLPosts: 14,632 AG
I'll start...

Someday I'm gonna meet a girl who will toot my horn.

Replies

• bay20bay20 Senior Member Posts: 1,491 Officer
  • Triple Threat 33TTriple Threat 33T Regional Administrator Port CanaveralPosts: 18,668 AG
    Phil, with all due respect, leave the "Caption this" threads to me.Carry on. :grin
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
  • HomerSimpsonHomerSimpson Senior Member Posts: 6,573 Admiral
    not a fan of Clinton the politician. But I do think its neat how he came from humble beginings to be president.
  • phlatsphilphlatsphil Senior Member Edgewater, FLPosts: 14,632 AG
    Phil, with all due respect, leave the "Caption this" threads to me.Carry on. :grin

ok boss...

shaking the weeds here boss...

not a fan of Clinton the politician. But I do think its neat how he came from humble beginnings to be president.

We all know you're not a fan of Obama either, but can we assume you feel the same for Obama, one who came from humble beginnings to be president?

Clinton was interested in politics in high school, studied hard and got scholarships to Georgetown U. He earned a Rhodes Scholarship to Oxford, then went to Yale for his law degree. I don't know how he paid for Yale law school.

Obama came from humble beginnings, went to Columbia and Harvard... who knows how he paid for it?
    phlatsphil wrote: »
    We all know you're not a fan of Obama either, but can we assume you feel the same for Obama, one who came from humble beginnings to be president?

to an extent, yes. However you didn't post a kid's picture of Obama

I do wish he could be used as a role model to the youth of color, however, race has become too political today. Successful black men are not considered role models for black youth unless they are democrats. Be nice if we could seperate political beliefs when identfiying acheivements of people.
    Obama came from humble beginnings, went to Columbia and Harvard... who knows how he paid for it?

he also had a lot of foreign influence and schooling as a grade schooler. Not a birther, but I do believe that violates the spirit of the natrualized citizen requirement. One of the reasons I don't support him as President.
  • NewberryJeffNewberryJeff Senior Member Posts: 7,447 Admiral
    ok boss...

Sure, every kid is partly raised by their "trail blazing" bank vice-president grandmother while attending prestigious private prep schools in Hawaii.
    They also have Harvard graduate fathers (PhD), and mothers with PhDs who earn over $100,00 in today's dollars.
  • Gary MGary M Senior Member Key Largo, LauderdalePosts: 13,246 AG
    "Beneath my cute smile, I actually enjoy smacking girls around and getting away with it"
  • doobiedorightdoobiedoright Senior Member Posts: 644 Officer
    Sure, every kid is partly raised by their "trail blazing" bank vice-president grandmother while attending prestigious private prep schools in Hawaii.
    They also have Harvard graduate fathers (PhD), and mothers with PhDs who earn over $100,00 in today's dollars.

Now that was funny.
  • sailfish2sailfish2 Senior Member Posts: 4,321 Captain

I use this to sooth the savage Hilderbeast, they I lie about it.
    Hoping for better luck next time...... and got it.

WINNING!